BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 48HR Purified Roots & Hydrated Ends. Silicone-Free Clay Conditioner. Conditioner for Oily Roots and Dry Ends.

Extraordinary Clay Conditioner for oily roots and dry ends with 3 Refined Clays instantly purifies oily roots and hydrates dry lengths without weigh down for beautifully fresh, flowing hair from root to tip.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone tried this? It looks new. Is it worth the price? Is th...2 Answers
  • Got this in the extraordinary clay box, but unsure about this con...2 Answers
Molly L.
Sanford, NC
I'm mostly native American, and anyone with a high percentage native American knows how annoyingly greasy our hair roots get. Also my hair is down to my waist, so I deal with the greasy roots and dry ends issue A LOT. This product is perfect for my hair. It feels very lightweight straight out of the bottle, almost a whipped frosting sort of feel. A little goes a long way, which is a great bonus for me since my hair is so long. With my waist length hair I only need about 1/4 cup at most. Rinses out easy, no silicones means no waxy feel or build up. Makes my hair feathery soft. Only complaint is it smells unnatural to me, like some kind of chemicals or medicine. Its not a heavy scent though, and doesnt clash with my lavender and vanilla perfume. I will keep using this.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
This conditioner falls so far from loreals claims of keeping your hair oil free longer it's sad. The smell is nice is about all this conditioner has going for it. There's a dollar price difference between this conditioner and loreals other conditioners, my hair gets so oily very quickly when I use this. Even if I just apply this to the ends of my hair, that doesn't really help. When I saw this line I was so ecstatic because I feel my hair gets a little too oily to quickly. I thought this would be my solution, but it made things worse. Unfortunately this is a no go for me.
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I used this conditioner for the first time tonight..usually I wait a bit before I review conditioners because I want to see if they actually work but this one worked so awsome after one use..as soon as I rinsed it out i immediately began noticing a difference. My hair was so soft and light it was as if I never dyed it before and I've been coloring my hair for 17 years so to notice such a difference after one use is very unusual. Comb went right through it and not only is it drying babu soft but it smells amazing!!
Kim N.
Richardson, TX
One of the best drugstore conditioners I’ve ever used. I’m a big fan of L’Oréal products and was really excited when this came out. Thank you L’Oréal for thinking of gals like me! I have an oily scalp with dry ends due to color and heat processing and I’ve noticed that it does make my hair feel incredibly light even after 2 day old hair. And omg... might I add it smells phenomenal!
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
This conditioner works extremely well for me! Normally, conditioners are tricky for me as I have extremely oily roots and dry damaged ends. Conditioner usually makes my hair incredibly oily. This actually works to balance my hair out - the roots aren't too oily after a day and the ends look healthy and not too frizzy. However, your hair will feel extremely greasy after you rinse the conditioner out. It doesn't stay that way once it starts drying but it worried me at first, and it feels kind of gross.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
This stuff smells soooo good and leaves my hair feeling great after a wash. It definitely is up there with higher end brands which i can't buy all the time, this is definitely affordable. My hair is a combination of both dry and oily... depending on my wash cycle... this helps when all i have time for is a body wash! (4 kids!) the only con to this is for it to work effectively to your expectations, you HAVE to use the clay mask with it. But it definitely gave the results i wanted.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
I hate the smell of this conditioner. It has great reviews on walmart which is why I tried it, but I literally can't stand the smell. Other l'oreal shampoos and conditioners smell amazing and this is the only one that is disappointing. I do not recommend this, but if you like the smell then I think the formula is better. I just can't recommend this to anyone because I am so turned off by the scent.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this shampoo for about three weeks now.  I really enjoy the smell of all the products in this line.  I have fairly dry hair and this still seems to do a good job of making my ends moisturized while holding off oil between washes.  Combining the shampoo, conditioner and dry shampoo I can go a good few days between washes without looking greasy.
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
I absolutely 100% love this product! I highly recommend it to anybody that has oily hair but still likes a touch of
moisture. I have extremely oily hair and this helps prolong my clean feeling. It smells delicious and very inexpensive. I have almost gone through my first bottle and will be repurchasing! Most definitely want to try out some of the other products from this line!
Kristen W.
This has a great scent and it’s got a very light texture which doesn’t weigh my hair down. Fine hair + thick conditioner is nobody’s friend. I may stop using the shampoo but I really enjoy the conditioner!
Mica E.
Does this product work well on thick hair ?.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
What are the benefits of using this set?
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Does this work well on dry, split ends?
Eugenia G.
Leesburg, VA
I have been searching for a perfect conditioner for a while, and trust me I went through a lot. My hair has always been supper dry around winter time and it gets supper frizzy, weird because it's winter not summer. I heard about this on YouTube and there seems to be a hype about this conditioner, and I want to know if any one you that have the same problem as me could be me some 2 cents about it.
Krista N.
I've been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that works good together. I have very oily hair and most conditioners really make it worse. How does Loreal Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing work for oily hair? Q