BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #56 in Conditioner

Up to 48HR Purified Roots & Hydrated Ends. Silicone-Free Clay Conditioner. Conditioner for Oily Roots and Dry Ends.

Extraordinary Clay Conditioner for oily roots and dry ends with 3 Refined Clays instantly purifies oily roots and hydrates dry lengths without weigh down for beautifully fresh, flowing hair from root to tip.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does this work well on dry, split ends?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? It looks new. Is it worth the pric...2 Answers
  • Got this in the extraordinary clay box, but unsure about ...2 Answers
Dana S.
This shampoo really made a difference in my hair's look and the way it felt. I have split ends from time to time and I think this is a great product to help combat them. It can be used with color treated hair too which is great. I used a small amount of this and I have to say that is all you need! The scent is really nice too, not over powering. You can find this at several stores that sell shampoo.
Kathy L.
Saint Louis, MO
I want to love this. I suffer from a chronic nerve condition that makes it extremely painful to wash my hair so I’m always looking for something that will keep my oily roots at bay. I was hoping this was it. It does condition my ends well but my roots do not stay clean any longer than other shampoos/conditioners. The fragrance is nice but overall I’m not sure it’s the right one for me.
Rebekah S.
Farr West
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Clay Conditioner works wonders for difficult hair. I originally found this product when researching shampoos and conditioners for oily hair by the scalp and dry ends. This is what I found. I was satisfied using this shampoo and conditioner duo because it took care of both of my hairs types and made one beautiful head of hair.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
The conditioner has a refreshing scent that is stronger than that of the shampoo.  The consistency was typical of what you would expect of a conditioner—thicker than shampoo, but not so thick that it takes a ton of product.  The product spreads well.  After rinsing out the conditioner, my hair felt soft and clean.  It has been 36 hours since my hair was washed and conditioned with this product and accompanying shampoo, and my hair is holding up well.  This is advertised as a hydrating conditioner and I do think it works well in that regard.  If the price was right, I would probably give it another try.  I only had a sample, so I don't know what the result would be if I used it for a while, but these products definitely seem to help the frizziness of my hair.
Erin J.
I use this conditioner along with the shampoo and clay mask. They are wonderful when combined together and make my hair soft! The conditioner does what it says and provides hydration’s to the ends of my hair and helps control oil at the roots. It doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it oily like some other conditioners I have tried.
Jessica V.
This conditioner leaves my hair silky soft. It smells amazing and I always get asked what I use on my hair. It’s affordable and easy to find at your local stores. I find that this conditioner not only leaves my hair hydrated it also makes it easier to de tangle the knots in my hair. Never leaves my hair feeling oily which I love
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I'm in love with this conditioner I never found a conditioner that works on oil and dry hair and yes shampoo and conditioner company you can have both. I love the smell my hair is so soft and the smell lasted for days after washing it's amazing I never going back to my old ways I love this stuff some much better
Val E.
Palm Beach
This is another shampoo and conditioner that I HIGHLY recommend. It smells absolutely amazing and clean. This system helped moisturize my hair but also cleaned it VERY well. I feel like the clay really helps to detoxify 🍃 the scalp and give off a lighter feel. It helps remove product build-up (even though I put no product in my hair after I clean it. But my mom tried it out and she said it removed all the product build-up). This conditioner really helped to deliver moisture 💦 back into my hair after I shampooed. It also greatly improved the little split ends I had. I highly recommend this L'Oréal line and 1 more line but those are the ONLY 2 lines I recommend.💕
Ashley D.
Chico
I’m loving this conditioner. I bought it along with the shampoo. It’s best for oily roots and dry ends. It’s very affordable. I shampoo well with the matching shampoo and then put in the conditioner and let it sit for a few mins. My hair felt so clean and nourished when I would wash my hair out. The scent smells so good. It smells like the conditioner that comes in hair color boxes which is a scent I love. And the scent actually lasts in my hair which I’m so impressed with because it doesn’t happen often. Looking forward to trying the prewash treatment as well. I will be purchasing this again.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
This stuff smells soooo good and leaves my hair feeling great after a wash. It definitely is up there with higher end brands which i can't buy all the time, this is definitely affordable. My hair is a combination of both dry and oily... depending on my wash cycle... this helps when all i have time for is a body wash! (4 kids!) the only con to this is for it to work effectively to your expectations, you HAVE to use the clay mask with it. But it definitely gave the results i wanted.
Mica E.
Does this product work well on thick hair ?.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Does this work well on dry, split ends?
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
What are the benefits of using this set?
Mini u.
does this product really work on damage coloured hair?
Candice D.
Van Hornesvle, NY
Has anyone tried this? It looks new. Is it worth the price? Is the price affordable?

back