BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 48HR Purified Roots & Hydrated Ends. Silicone-Free Clay Conditioner. Conditioner for Oily Roots and Dry Ends.

Extraordinary Clay Conditioner for oily roots and dry ends with 3 Refined Clays instantly purifies oily roots and hydrates dry lengths without weigh down for beautifully fresh, flowing hair from root to tip.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Has anyone tried this? It looks new. Is it worth the pric...2 Answers
  • Got this in the extraordinary clay box, but unsure about ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dana S.
This shampoo really made a difference in my hair's look and the way it felt. I have split ends from time to time and I think this is a great product to help combat them. It can be used with color treated hair too which is great. I used a small amount of this and I have to say that is all you need! The scent is really nice too, not over powering. You can find this at several stores that sell shampoo.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
The conditioner has a refreshing scent that is stronger than that of the shampoo.  The consistency was typical of what you would expect of a conditioner—thicker than shampoo, but not so thick that it takes a ton of product.  The product spreads well.  After rinsing out the conditioner, my hair felt soft and clean.  It has been 36 hours since my hair was washed and conditioned with this product and accompanying shampoo, and my hair is holding up well.  This is advertised as a hydrating conditioner and I do think it works well in that regard.  If the price was right, I would probably give it another try.  I only had a sample, so I don't know what the result would be if I used it for a while, but these products definitely seem to help the frizziness of my hair.
mimi l.
This conditioner is basic and nice. It smells good but it isn’t anything special. The conditioner is very thick and creamy and is a light pale blue color. It leaves my hair feeling more heavy and thick and flat after I use it. I have curls and it usually flattens them out and adds a little volume. I would buy a different conditioner in the future.
Erin J.
I use this conditioner along with the shampoo and clay mask. They are wonderful when combined together and make my hair soft! The conditioner does what it says and provides hydration’s to the ends of my hair and helps control oil at the roots. It doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it oily like some other conditioners I have tried.
Val E.
Palm Beach
This is another shampoo and conditioner that I HIGHLY recommend. It smells absolutely amazing and clean. This system helped moisturize my hair but also cleaned it VERY well. I feel like the clay really helps to detoxify 🍃 the scalp and give off a lighter feel. It helps remove product build-up (even though I put no product in my hair after I clean it. But my mom tried it out and she said it removed all the product build-up). This conditioner really helped to deliver moisture 💦 back into my hair after I shampooed. It also greatly improved the little split ends I had. I highly recommend this L'Oréal line and 1 more line but those are the ONLY 2 lines I recommend.💕
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
I like this conditioner a lot. This is my second bottle. I can’t say that it helps keep my oils away or anything like that because I really just put it on my ends but it makes my hair feel soft and the smell is very nice. I like the whole line.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
This stuff smells soooo good and leaves my hair feeling great after a wash. It definitely is up there with higher end brands which i can't buy all the time, this is definitely affordable. My hair is a combination of both dry and oily... depending on my wash cycle... this helps when all i have time for is a body wash! (4 kids!) the only con to this is for it to work effectively to your expectations, you HAVE to use the clay mask with it. But it definitely gave the results i wanted.
Tara P.
This is a game changer if you have fine but oiley hair. It smells so good and I can't go 3 days without having to wash my hair again when I used to only he able to go two days with dry shampoo as well.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this shampoo for about three weeks now.  I really enjoy the smell of all the products in this line.  I have fairly dry hair and this still seems to do a good job of making my ends moisturized while holding off oil between washes.  Combining the shampoo, conditioner and dry shampoo I can go a good few days between washes without looking greasy.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
This Loreal condtioner is made with 3 refined clays for oily roots and dry ends! ot has an amazing soothing clean scent and gets rid of all the pils near your scalp, while nourishing your ends!
Mica E.
Does this product work well on thick hair ?.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
What are the benefits of using this set?
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Does this work well on dry, split ends?
Eugenia G.
Leesburg, VA
I have been searching for a perfect conditioner for a while, and trust me I went through a lot. My hair has always been supper dry around winter time and it gets supper frizzy, weird because it's winter not summer. I heard about this on YouTube and there seems to be a hype about this conditioner, and I want to know if any one you that have the same problem as me could be me some 2 cents about it.
Krista N.
I've been trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that works good together. I have very oily hair and most conditioners really make it worse. How does Loreal Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing work for oily hair? Q