BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L’Oreal EverSleek Keratin Caring sulfate free conditioner with sunflower oil for chemically straightened hair cares for the essential protein and keratin found in hair. Repairs, smooths and improves hair texture. Our smoothing conditioner is silicone free and is especially gentle on keratin and color treated hair. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms.

ezra m.
Stillwater
I really love this! I usually don't like too many conditioners or just choose to only shampoo because when the conditioner is too thick, my hair doesn't seem to soak it up. It results in product build up super fast and also heat damage from straighteners & blowdryers. This is meant for super thin hair like mine I think & it works/feels amazing
Amy B.
usa
I use l'oreal shampoo and conditioner for colored hair and I love it. Keeps my hair color staying bright and vibrant as well as keeping my hair healthy and clean.
Sarah M.
This is one of my absolute fav conditioners. And what makes it even more amazing is it’s an affordable easy to find drugstore brand. I love the way it makes my hair smell, feel and look. Definitely a must have imo!
Kay M.
Love this set! Works amazing on keratin treated hair and smoothed hair without the terrible smell of other kerain shampoos. And at an amazing price!!
Catey M.
Winston Salem, NC
A sulfate free conditioner that you can find in the drugstore? It's great for brightly colored hair as well as overly processed tresses!
Sarah O.
Oxford
This is such a great product with trustworthy ingredients. Sulfate free means it really will protect and repair your hair! Love!
Carolina S.
Massachusetts
Resultados perfeitos. Notamos a diferença logo no primeiro uso. Vale a pena o investimento pois a qualidade é indiscutível.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Edith C.
San Antonio
The smell is very good, I only use the conditioner because I read a lot of reviews that the shampoo is not the best
Helen A.
Tampa
It is a good product, but the amount I need to condition my hair makes it a little to small in size for many uses.