L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Sulfate Free Frizz-Defy Conditioner uploaded by Shelby -.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert EverPure Sulfate Free Frizz-Defy Conditioner uploaded by Taeler S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L’Oreal Paris EverPure Frizz-Defy sulfate free conditioner with marula oil is a deep conditioner for humidity protection and frizz resistance up to 24 hours. Our formulas are especially gentle on color treated hair. There are no harsh sulfates, salts, or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Experience a purely sensorial rich, creamy formula and a fresh aromatic fragrance that blooms.

Riley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this product for free to review via Influenster and I was pleasantly surprised! I don’t usually use “drugstore” hair care but am so pleased I got the opportunity to give this a try. This formula hasn’t negatively affected my hair color, but leaves my hair moisturized, shiny and nearly frizzy free. Super impressed and looking forward to trying more! Conditioners—especially less expensive ones usually greatly weigh down my hair making it limp and lackluster. They also tend to make my hair oily faster. Honestly haven’t had that happen with this formula!
Taeler S.
Argyle, TX
Nice Job L’Oréal !! Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! After using I allowed my hair to naturally dry to see how anti friz this really was, the only reason I gave it 4 stars was because I couldn’t wear it naturally like this (still a little to frizzy for me) but my hair feel super soft, clean, and smells amazing!! I also love the sulfate free (always recommended by hair stylist). Thank you influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free !!!
Melissa A.
san antonio
I started buying this after I got my keratin treatment and I really think it helped prolong the effectiveness. Sulfate shampoos and conditioners strip oil from your hair and also remove the added proteins keratin treatments provide. Anyway, keratin treatments usually last about three months but while living in Florida (which is crazy humid), my treatment lasted almost a year and I’d like to think that this conditioner, in conjunction with washing less frequently helped lock the protein in longer. This bottle is also one of the lesser expensive sulfate free conditioners out there but don’t let that fool you into thinking the quality is bad. It’s actually very much so perfect! They had a $2 off coupon going on last month along with an ibotta rebate! I wish they’d bring it back!!
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I love how easily accessible this is the cap isnt hard to flip most caps like that you break a nail. I love the smell, it softens my hair and i washed it when I had weave plats in.