BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 60 Days Sealed-In Color Vibrancy + Repairs Fragile Hair*. Helps Protect Against Color Fade. Color Safe Conditioner Deeply Nourishes.

L'Oréal Color Vibrancy Intensive conditioner keeps color-treated hair beyond brilliant as the Anti-Oxidant [UV] system shields color from fading while Ceramide instantly repairs dry, damaged, color-treated strands for nourished, protected hair and vibrant, lasting color. For best results, use the Shampoo & Colored Hair Conditioner for up to 60 days of sealed-in color vibrancy*.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• If I buy this product will it damage my hair color?8 Answers
  • This products maintain color? Is this product good for over proce...1 Answers
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I received the hair mask version in this line from influenster and decided to try some more of the line and L'Oréal has continued to impress me . I have color treated hair that tends to bleed a lot in the shower no matter what I do and this line really helps extend the life of my color. I don't dread washing my hair as much anymore when I use this conditioner and see a lot less of my color going down the drain when I use it .
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I have colored hair and whether it's dyed red or Violet this shampoo keeps the color vibrant for WEEKS!! My stylist asks me every oncw in awhile what I use to keep the color so good and I tell her this product and she just says well keep on using it. It works good. Not only the color lasts but the texture of my hair is sooo soft and manageable. I always get compliments on it.
Kelly M.
Currently using this product now and I would say that it has been very effective and great with my new color treated hair. Great smell to it that last for days and also not too pricey. I buy usually from Walmart and in red bottle.
Joy B.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Great everyday conditioner for color treated hair. It’s doesn’t do anything over the top special but I have complaints either. I would repurchase again if I can’t find my go to conditioner in store and there’s a good deal.
Myranda C.
Leesburg, VA
Did my hair very good, went from damaged and dry to nice and smooth. I have an oily scalp after a few days but this does it great . I think it is def for color treated hair of multiple times. I was very satisfied and went out and bought more
Darrian H.
Huntsville , AL
Best conditioner I ever started using. It works good on colored hair. Mine started fading and it brought it back to life and it’s very affordable. I purchased mine at my nearest Dollar General.
Tori D.
El Paso
I use this with the shampoo and my hair is still vibrant after months. Using the duo together let's me take longer breaks in between coloring because the color lays so much longer than with regular shampoo and conditioner.
Nicole F.
I recently tried out this conditioner, and was surprisingly impressed! I usually use higher-end hair care products, such as Redken or Wella, so I feel like I had low expectations going into trying this product.

About 4 weeks ago, I had quite a bit of red (candy apple red) put into my hair, which of course, requires bleaching first. The ends of my hair have been a bit dry/frizzy, but I my hair is naturally coarse anyhow. I typically have to blow-dry AND straighten to get smooth locks, due to the ends "poofing out."

I used this conditioner following the shampoo from the same line. I will say, my hair is super soft, even with only blow-drying my hair, and not straightening. I still have some 'frizz' to the ends, but not as much as with regular shampoo/conditioners.

As far as using the product- it does have a scent that I am not a fan of. It's similar to that of Keratin shampoo/conditioners. If you like the smell of keratin, it won't bother you, but I am just personally not a fan of the smell. It stays with your hair too, even after it's dry. Also, it's a very thick and creamy consistency, which helps to coat the hair with the conditioner. I went a little crazy with it, and went up higher on my head with the conditioner than I usually do, but it surprisingly did NOT make my roots greasy (they tend to get greasy pretty quickly).

One downfall that I want to mention is that I didn't see anything on the bottle that claimed "sulfate-free," although I could have missed it. I typically try to avoid sulfates in my shampoos/conditioners, due to their "bad rap," and also because they don't help with maintaining color either. This may be something for the company to consider for future products.

Overall, I really enjoyed this product, and I feel that this would be an excellent alternative for those who want the quality and feel of a high-end shampoo/conditioner brand, just without the high-end price tag.

Please note- I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jodie R.
Lewisburg, TN
I pay a lot to get my hair colored just the way I like it. I don't want my conditioner to strip that beautiful color out. So I highly recommend to help your color stay put.
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
I love using this conditioner when i dye my hair red because i feel like it helps to maintain the bright color for longer and makes my hair feel so soft and smells great
Savanah J.
Does L'oreal Shampoo And Conditioner make your hair smell, and look clean?
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
If I buy this product will it damage my hair color?
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
just wondering if anyone can say that it really helps in keeping the color longer than regular shampoo?
Jock G.
Unfortunately I wasn't selected to receive this. Anyway Im growing my hair and seems like its damages dry and brittle( lots of falling hair on shower, comb and fluff). My question is, Do you think this works for a male black asian hair?
Xiomara J.