BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 60 Days Sealed-In Color Vibrancy + Repairs Fragile Hair*. Helps Protect Against Color Fade. Color Safe Conditioner Deeply Nourishes.

L'Oréal Color Vibrancy Intensive conditioner keeps color-treated hair beyond brilliant as the Anti-Oxidant [UV] system shields color from fading while Ceramide instantly repairs dry, damaged, color-treated strands for nourished, protected hair and vibrant, lasting color. For best results, use the Shampoo & Colored Hair Conditioner for up to 60 days of sealed-in color vibrancy*.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• This products maintain color? Is this product good for ov...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jackie G.
Garnet Valley, PA
I did use this frequently... it's one of the only cheaper color safe conditioners that my local drug store carry. So, it's good in a bind and It definitely does help make my hair shiny and healthier.... but ultimately, I don't think it actually works that well. Lately, it's been making my scalp dry too! I stopped using it in favor of higher-end brands for my color treated hair as well as hair masks.
Morgan R.
New York City
Same with the Shampoo this left my hair feeling wonderful and smells divine! Although it didn’t seem to help much with making my color more vibrant or stay longer it did do what it says which is condition. I would most definitely repurchase this.
Kelly M.
Currently using this product now and I would say that it has been very effective and great with my new color treated hair. Great smell to it that last for days and also not too pricey. I buy usually from Walmart and in red bottle.
Brittany M.
Zeeland
Used to use Tresemme and now use L’Oréal. So much better for my hair. Keeps it cleaner and smoother longer and also don’t need to wash and condition my hair as much. Usually only $4. Satisfied and happy with my choice.
Jessica G.
Sheridan, AR
The best shampoo I've found to protect and prolong color treated hair. I also love the smell of this shampoo. This shampoo not only helps protect color but also keeps my hair soft and manageable, which is a plus.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I have colored hair and whether it's dyed red or Violet this shampoo keeps the color vibrant for WEEKS!! My stylist asks me every oncw in awhile what I use to keep the color so good and I tell her this product and she just says well keep on using it. It works good. Not only the color lasts but the texture of my hair is sooo soft and manageable. I always get compliments on it.
Nicole F.
I recently tried out this conditioner, and was surprisingly impressed! I usually use higher-end hair care products, such as Redken or Wella, so I feel like I had low expectations going into trying this product.

About 4 weeks ago, I had quite a bit of red (candy apple red) put into my hair, which of course, requires bleaching first. The ends of my hair have been a bit dry/frizzy, but I my hair is naturally coarse anyhow. I typically have to blow-dry AND straighten to get smooth locks, due to the ends "poofing out."

I used this conditioner following the shampoo from the same line. I will say, my hair is super soft, even with only blow-drying my hair, and not straightening. I still have some 'frizz' to the ends, but not as much as with regular shampoo/conditioners.

As far as using the product- it does have a scent that I am not a fan of. It's similar to that of Keratin shampoo/conditioners. If you like the smell of keratin, it won't bother you, but I am just personally not a fan of the smell. It stays with your hair too, even after it's dry. Also, it's a very thick and creamy consistency, which helps to coat the hair with the conditioner. I went a little crazy with it, and went up higher on my head with the conditioner than I usually do, but it surprisingly did NOT make my roots greasy (they tend to get greasy pretty quickly).

One downfall that I want to mention is that I didn't see anything on the bottle that claimed "sulfate-free," although I could have missed it. I typically try to avoid sulfates in my shampoos/conditioners, due to their "bad rap," and also because they don't help with maintaining color either. This may be something for the company to consider for future products.

Overall, I really enjoyed this product, and I feel that this would be an excellent alternative for those who want the quality and feel of a high-end shampoo/conditioner brand, just without the high-end price tag.

Please note- I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Niki S.
Love this conditioner! My stylist urges me to find a color protector when she did my last color and I’m so glad she did. Not only has this helped resist fade, but my hair feels amazing! For the price I would definitely recommend this and its matching shampoo!
Lauren S.
Just like their shampoo, I found this in Europe while travelling initially and then at Target when I got back to the US. My hair has never been so healthy and shiny, highly recommend, holy grail product for me! My hair is colored, prone to damage, fine, but I have a lot of it which makes it tricky to find the best combo. This wins every time!
Jennifer M.
L’ORÉAL Elvive color intensive protection is one of the best deep intensive conditioners I have ever tried. It excellent in protecting your hair color and it leaves your hair looking so shiny and healthy looking. Love this brand ...
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
If I buy this product will it damage my hair color?
Savanah J.
Frankfort, KY
Does L'oreal Shampoo And Conditioner make your hair smell, and look clean?
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
just wondering if anyone can say that it really helps in keeping the color longer than regular shampoo?
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
Is these work good ?
Jock G.
Unfortunately I wasn't selected to receive this. Anyway Im growing my hair and seems like its damages dry and brittle( lots of falling hair on shower, comb and fluff). My question is, Do you think this works for a male black asian hair?