BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Cocoate
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
Kris M.
Pekin
Great product! Works well with all hair types. I have super curly hair and it works well! Keeps your hair looking shinney and soft.
Kathryn C.
I love loreal hair products. I just recently colored my hair & have been using this to keep my color from looking dull.
Sheena S.
My daughter is a hairdresser and she recommended that I use this product! It worked wonders! I love L'Oréal products!
Katellyn L.
Makes your hair shiny and super soft. Doesn't leave any greasy residue and still leaves hair manageable for styling.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Excellent product to keep your color treated hair looking great. I spray this on my wet hair before I blow-dry it.
jakiah b.
Pennsauken, NJ
Absolutely addicted to he smell of this!!! smell so good , works so good , makes my hair look so good , i love it
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
This is a great produxt wether you have dyed your hair or not. use before doing anything damaging to your hair
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I love this for protecting my hair before using ho tools my bottle is almost empty and i would repurchase it.
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
I wasn't a fan of this spray. It made my hair look heavy and gross. I really didn't like this at all.
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The bottle is pretty but the fragrance is too intense. It did protect my hair and make it shiny.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??