BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
jakiah b.
Pennsauken, NJ
Absolutely addicted to he smell of this!!! smell so good , works so good , makes my hair look so good , i love it
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
This is a great produxt wether you have dyed your hair or not. use before doing anything damaging to your hair
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I love this for protecting my hair before using ho tools my bottle is almost empty and i would repurchase it.
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
I wasn't a fan of this spray. It made my hair look heavy and gross. I really didn't like this at all.
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The bottle is pretty but the fragrance is too intense. It did protect my hair and make it shiny.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
When I was using this product. I honestly cannot tell you if this product actually did anything.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Used to dye my hair red and needed a color protect spray and i would buy this one weighed great
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
I love this product. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny and helps lock in that color!
Victória A.
campo largo
Amazing spray, protects the hair, easy to use, doesn't make it oily and it smells great. I really trust the brand and feel more confident about my daily care now.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
This stuff is awesome for my hair because it's always frizzy so I have to straighten it is I ever wear it down and this procts my hair from the heat and smells great!
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??