BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "i really like how my hair is feels and it has a smell that my hair smells good all the time." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
Kristen P.
Hazlet, NJ
I'm currently on my third bottle of this. It is one of my holy grail beauty products. I didn't use it for a while and I definitely noticed the difference when I started using it again. I apply before blow drying as a heat protectant or when letting my hair air dry. It leaves my hair incredibly soft and shiny and the smell is very refreshing. I will keep buying this for as long as they make it. I think every girl needs this. Also I did color my hair a few months ago but I have used this on my hair when it wasn't dyed and it worked just as well. It definitely helps enrich my hair color. A winner in my book for sure.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
When I was using this product. I honestly cannot tell you if this product actually did anything.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love loreal hair products. I just recently colored my hair & have been using this to keep my color from looking dull.
Katellyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair shiny and super soft. Doesn't leave any greasy residue and still leaves hair manageable for styling.
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Great product! I 100% recommend this spray,
It makes my hair feel super soft and hydrated. It's one of my most favorite product and all little difficult to find. So I buy it when ever I can get my hands on it. L'Oreal advanced haircare color vibrancy dual protect saved my hair from drying out and made sure my L'Oreal magenta hair color lasted. Keeps it vibrant and adds extra shine to my hair! Of course you know how us dolls love our hair and Style it daily with blow dryers and flat irons ,curling wands etc. the main thing here is that we want protection and with L'Oreal advanced haircare color vibrancy dual protection you have it !!
Elaine B.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time I straighten my hair, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. Make sure you don't use to much; it can make you look oily! It can also separate a little, so make sure you shake it before you use it (or check for separation.)
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
This stuff is AMAZING! I color my hair on a regular bases and using this product has made my color more vibrant! Also makes my hair smell amazing and makes it feel soft and smooth. Would highly recommend this!
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY
This stuff is awesome for my hair because it's always frizzy so I have to straighten it is I ever wear it down and this procts my hair from the heat and smells great!
Carla C.
Frackville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este me lo regalaron y desde que llegó a mi a sido lo mejor, me deja con un muy rico olor mi cabello!
Demasiado linda la presentación 😍💕
Sumbal C.
Brampton, Ontario
Worked okay with my hair type. Application is very easy but overall didn't see a huge change in the hair.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??