BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
fabi m.
Richmond, CA
I love this prodect so much that i use it all the time. i really like how my hair is feels and it has a smell that my hair smells good all the time.
Jennifer M.
Walnut Cove, NC
I would not recommend this for anyone with oily hair. Left my hair feeling and looking greasy after blow drying! It does smell good though.
Juli V.
Ukiah, CA
My mom uses this and it makes her hair look awesome! Shes been dying her hair more and by using this it makes the colors standout more
Shay R.
Hellertown, PA
This worked at first but then began to make my hair greasy. I would not recommend this product. Especially just as a heat protectant
Trysta  G.
Warner Robins, GA
This product is great if you put a lot of heat on your hair. It definitely protects it against the heat and helps prevent split ends
Kris M.
Pekin
Great product! Works well with all hair types. I have super curly hair and it works well! Keeps your hair looking shinney and soft.
Kathryn C.
I love loreal hair products. I just recently colored my hair & have been using this to keep my color from looking dull.
Sheena S.
My daughter is a hairdresser and she recommended that I use this product! It worked wonders! I love L'Oréal products!
Katellyn L.
Makes your hair shiny and super soft. Doesn't leave any greasy residue and still leaves hair manageable for styling.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Excellent product to keep your color treated hair looking great. I spray this on my wet hair before I blow-dry it.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??