BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Cocoate
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
Paige H.
Love this stuff! Smells amazing, all while protecting my hair while I use heat on it! Nice bottle with a good look. It's very effective, I've used this for years. Very satisfied and would recommend to others.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Makes my hair so soft. I only have highlights but I would still use this spray if I didn't have any color at all, its just that good. Also it does not leave my hair dry like the chi heat protecting spray
Kate K.
Love this! I dyed my hair blonde for the first time and got this to protect both my color and hair against heat from my hair dryer and flat iron. It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great.
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
I liked this and I'm sure it did it's job, but sometimes it made my hair greasy and stringy. I probably just used too much. I think cream heat protectant sate better for me.
Jessica M.
This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine. I spray it on when my hair is damp and I have never had any real breakage when I straighten it.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
LOVE IT I USE THIS AS MY DAILY TO KEEP MY HAIR LOOKING LIKE I JUST WALKED OUT OF THE SALON. I WENT TO A FAMILY REUNION THIS WEEKEND AND IT WAS OUT SIDE THIS STUFF DID WONDERS
Lauren W.
Sussex, WI
Worth the little bit of price! Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!
fabi m.
Richmond, CA
I love this prodect so much that i use it all the time. i really like how my hair is feels and it has a smell that my hair smells good all the time.
Gwendylan P.
Schertz
Love this! Helps repair my hair. Loreal always has great products. I had a lot of damage to my hair and this helped bring it back to life.
Jennifer M.
Walnut Cove, NC
I would not recommend this for anyone with oily hair. Left my hair feeling and looking greasy after blow drying! It does smell good though.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??

Kohl's