BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "i really like how my hair is feels and it has a smell that my hair smells good all the time." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
Kate K.
Love this! I dyed my hair blonde for the first time and got this to protect both my color and hair against heat from my hair dryer and flat iron. It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great.
Trysta  G.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great if you put a lot of heat on your hair. It definitely protects it against the heat and helps prevent split ends
Juli V.
Ukiah, CA
My mom uses this and it makes her hair look awesome! Shes been dying her hair more and by using this it makes the colors standout more
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this stuff! I have color treated curls, and this helps protect them against heat, and UV rays. I live in Florida, so I feel even more confident about stepping outside in the bright sun since my curls are protected by this amazing product. I love the smell, and I love that my hair doesn't get all greasy, or dried out after applying the spray. It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit!
Heather H.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product. The only thing is if you use too much it makes your hair really greasy. The bottle says to shake well before every use and I do. Instead of spraying it in my hair I put it in my hand and rub it through my hair. It does my my hands greasy but once I wash them it's gone. It keeps my hair shiny.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
Since I live in a very humid area and my hair is blonde, I've been looking for a hair product that doesn't make my hair greasy or weighed down. This is my mvp because I use it after every shower and can't live without! on my 4th bottle!
Shay R.
Hellertown, PA
This worked at first but then began to make my hair greasy. I would not recommend this product. Especially just as a heat protectant
Jennifer M.
Walnut Cove, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would not recommend this for anyone with oily hair. Left my hair feeling and looking greasy after blow drying! It does smell good though.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
I liked this and I'm sure it did it's job, but sometimes it made my hair greasy and stringy. I probably just used too much. I think cream heat protectant sate better for me.
Kristen P.
Hazlet, NJ
I'm currently on my third bottle of this. It is one of my holy grail beauty products. I didn't use it for a while and I definitely noticed the difference when I started using it again. I apply before blow drying as a heat protectant or when letting my hair air dry. It leaves my hair incredibly soft and shiny and the smell is very refreshing. I will keep buying this for as long as they make it. I think every girl needs this. Also I did color my hair a few months ago but I have used this on my hair when it wasn't dyed and it worked just as well. It definitely helps enrich my hair color. A winner in my book for sure.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??