BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "i really like how my hair is feels and it has a smell that my hair smells good all the time." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
I liked this and I'm sure it did it's job, but sometimes it made my hair greasy and stringy. I probably just used too much. I think cream heat protectant sate better for me.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE IT I USE THIS AS MY DAILY TO KEEP MY HAIR LOOKING LIKE I JUST WALKED OUT OF THE SALON. I WENT TO A FAMILY REUNION THIS WEEKEND AND IT WAS OUT SIDE THIS STUFF DID WONDERS
Jennifer M.
Walnut Cove, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would not recommend this for anyone with oily hair. Left my hair feeling and looking greasy after blow drying! It does smell good though.
Shay R.
Hellertown, PA
This worked at first but then began to make my hair greasy. I would not recommend this product. Especially just as a heat protectant
Kris M.
Pekin
Great product! Works well with all hair types. I have super curly hair and it works well! Keeps your hair looking shinney and soft.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love loreal hair products. I just recently colored my hair & have been using this to keep my color from looking dull.
Sheena S.
My daughter is a hairdresser and she recommended that I use this product! It worked wonders! I love L'Oréal products!
Katellyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair shiny and super soft. Doesn't leave any greasy residue and still leaves hair manageable for styling.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product to keep your color treated hair looking great. I spray this on my wet hair before I blow-dry it.
jakiah b.
Pennsauken, NJ
Absolutely addicted to he smell of this!!! smell so good , works so good , makes my hair look so good , i love it
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??