BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Cocoate
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
swati s.
Redmond, WA
I have been selected for free loreal color vibrancy intensive for free by Influenster and I have used it prior to this and I was highly impressed by the effectiveness of the system be it shampoo or the spray
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
I love this product! It really is salon quality. My hair was frizz free and super shiny when I used it. I recommend it for thicker hair as it can inhibit volume depending on what style you're going for.
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I used this product as a heat protectant for my dyed hair. My only complaint is that the spray bottle does small spritzes of product, so it's hard to get full coverage without saturating your hair with the product.
Tommy F.
Arlington
This conditioner is great for facial hair, I dye my beard different colors and use a straight iron to achieve the the look into want, and this product keeps my beard from becoming dry or brittle.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
Since I live in a very humid area and my hair is blonde, I've been looking for a hair product that doesn't make my hair greasy or weighed down. This is my mvp because I use it after every shower and can't live without! on my 4th bottle!
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
As we all know Red dyed hair is extremely hard to maintain and fades faster than any other color. This products keep my hair from looking dry and over processed and I have notice that last longer, which mean less touch and damage to my hair
Ashley B.
Macclenny, FL
I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant . I use heated styling products everyday and this protects my hair better than anything I've ever used. I can tell already that my hair is so much more smooth and frizz free.
Mariely M.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love it... smells good and leaves my hair soft and smelling good I use it pretty often with my flat iron. Only bad thing is if you don't shake it well before using it it feels oily.
Paige H.
Love this stuff! Smells amazing, all while protecting my hair while I use heat on it! Nice bottle with a good look. It's very effective, I've used this for years. Very satisfied and would recommend to others.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Makes my hair so soft. I only have highlights but I would still use this spray if I didn't have any color at all, its just that good. Also it does not leave my hair dry like the chi heat protecting spray
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??