BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
As we all know Red dyed hair is extremely hard to maintain and fades faster than any other color. This products keep my hair from looking dry and over processed and I have notice that last longer, which mean less touch and damage to my hair
Ashley B.
Macclenny, FL
I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant . I use heated styling products everyday and this protects my hair better than anything I've ever used. I can tell already that my hair is so much more smooth and frizz free.
Mariely M.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love it... smells good and leaves my hair soft and smelling good I use it pretty often with my flat iron. Only bad thing is if you don't shake it well before using it it feels oily.
Paige H.
Love this stuff! Smells amazing, all while protecting my hair while I use heat on it! Nice bottle with a good look. It's very effective, I've used this for years. Very satisfied and would recommend to others.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Makes my hair so soft. I only have highlights but I would still use this spray if I didn't have any color at all, its just that good. Also it does not leave my hair dry like the chi heat protecting spray
Kate K.
Love this! I dyed my hair blonde for the first time and got this to protect both my color and hair against heat from my hair dryer and flat iron. It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
I liked this and I'm sure it did it's job, but sometimes it made my hair greasy and stringy. I probably just used too much. I think cream heat protectant sate better for me.
Jessica M.
This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine. I spray it on when my hair is damp and I have never had any real breakage when I straighten it.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
LOVE IT I USE THIS AS MY DAILY TO KEEP MY HAIR LOOKING LIKE I JUST WALKED OUT OF THE SALON. I WENT TO A FAMILY REUNION THIS WEEKEND AND IT WAS OUT SIDE THIS STUFF DID WONDERS
Lauren W.
Waukesha, WI
Worth the little bit of price! Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??