BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "i really like how my hair is feels and it has a smell that my hair smells good all the time." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
When I was using this product. I honestly cannot tell you if this product actually did anything.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love loreal hair products. I just recently colored my hair & have been using this to keep my color from looking dull.
Katellyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair shiny and super soft. Doesn't leave any greasy residue and still leaves hair manageable for styling.
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Great product! I 100% recommend this spray,
It makes my hair feel super soft and hydrated. It's one of my most favorite product and all little difficult to find. So I buy it when ever I can get my hands on it. L'Oreal advanced haircare color vibrancy dual protect saved my hair from drying out and made sure my L'Oreal magenta hair color lasted. Keeps it vibrant and adds extra shine to my hair! Of course you know how us dolls love our hair and Style it daily with blow dryers and flat irons ,curling wands etc. the main thing here is that we want protection and with L'Oreal advanced haircare color vibrancy dual protection you have it !!
Elaine B.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time I straighten my hair, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. Make sure you don't use to much; it can make you look oily! It can also separate a little, so make sure you shake it before you use it (or check for separation.)
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
This stuff is AMAZING! I color my hair on a regular bases and using this product has made my color more vibrant! Also makes my hair smell amazing and makes it feel soft and smooth. Would highly recommend this!
Ximena B.
Clark , NJ
I have been using this product for a really long time since I have bleach blonde hair and when I blow dry my hair it really needs a lot of protection. It does a great job at this and also leaves my hair shiny and super soft
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great produxt wether you have dyed your hair or not. use before doing anything damaging to your hair
Tommy F.
Arlington
This conditioner is great for facial hair, I dye my beard different colors and use a straight iron to achieve the the look into want, and this product keeps my beard from becoming dry or brittle.
Francesca C.
Watertown, NY
I really love this product, it works so well in my hair and it smells great. Give it a good shake and lightly spray evenly. It does really good with protecting my hair from any heat styling and leaves my hair soft and shiny
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??