BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
Francesca C.
Watertown, NY
I really love this product, it works so well in my hair and it smells great. Give it a good shake and lightly spray evenly. It does really good with protecting my hair from any heat styling and leaves my hair soft and shiny
Ximena B.
Clark , NJ
I have been using this product for a really long time since I have bleach blonde hair and when I blow dry my hair it really needs a lot of protection. It does a great job at this and also leaves my hair shiny and super soft
Yaz N.
Albuquerque , NM
I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!! It’s amazing! It protects my hair, adds amazing shine, and keeps it styled for up to 2 days. It’s not a heavy product so you can use as much as you’d like. I've been using the Biolage Color Care Shake Spray, they do the exact same thing for a fraction of the price! I love it! I’m definitely going to keep using.
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
I use this very last in my routine to spray on my ends that are extra dry from coloring my hair so much. Just be careful not to spay it on your scalp or you will have very greasy hair. Less is more in this case.
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
This stuff is AMAZING! I color my hair on a regular bases and using this product has made my color more vibrant! Also makes my hair smell amazing and makes it feel soft and smooth. Would highly recommend this!
swati s.
Redmond , WA
I have been selected for free loreal color vibrancy intensive for free by Influenster and I have used it prior to this and I was highly impressed by the effectiveness of the system be it shampoo or the spray
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
I love this product! It really is salon quality. My hair was frizz free and super shiny when I used it. I recommend it for thicker hair as it can inhibit volume depending on what style you're going for.
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I used this product as a heat protectant for my dyed hair. My only complaint is that the spray bottle does small spritzes of product, so it's hard to get full coverage without saturating your hair with the product.
Tommy F.
Arlington
This conditioner is great for facial hair, I dye my beard different colors and use a straight iron to achieve the the look into want, and this product keeps my beard from becoming dry or brittle.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
Since I live in a very humid area and my hair is blonde, I've been looking for a hair product that doesn't make my hair greasy or weighed down. This is my mvp because I use it after every shower and can't live without! on my 4th bottle!
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??