BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Cocoate
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
Julia C.
I purchased this right after I receive my loreal #ColorVibrancyIntensive products that I received for free/complimentary for testing purposes absolutely love the spray and when I curl or straighten my hair it stay nice silky smooth and shiny
Doris M.
Santa Cruz, CA
So I dyed my hair and wanted to protect my colored hair and make it look not dead. Did give some shine but still made my hair look dry. I used it everyday till I finished the bottle. It smells amazing, I prefer to try another product but do encourage to try. You never know might work better for you.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
A little bit goes a long way! It isn't super oily and it doesn't smell bad. It is effective and lash long! I use it every once in a while. I would recommend it and buy it again. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
Vinnie E.
I think i reviewed this already but this is the best thing since aliced bread. The thing that loreal did with their whole color line, is that they really focused on the main source of color fade which is the sun or heat in general. Ive colored my hair so much that ill wait to use heat and the minute that flat iron touches it it fades instantly. So i have a great trick with this stuff that makes it work even better! I will shower and use my leave ins as usual which includes the conditioner from loreals color line, but after that i will shake this up and spray it all through my hair. After that i will seal it with argon oil which is a natural heat protectant. So i have a total of three layers of heat pritection then i will spray a decent amount of the sleek and shine heat protectant by loreal and it is somply the best. Enjoy all!
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Great product! I 100% recommend this spray,
It makes my hair feel super soft and hydrated. It's one of my most favorite product and all little difficult to find. So I buy it when ever I can get my hands on it. L'Oreal advanced haircare color vibrancy dual protect saved my hair from drying out and made sure my L'Oreal magenta hair color lasted. Keeps it vibrant and adds extra shine to my hair! Of course you know how us dolls love our hair and Style it daily with blow dryers and flat irons ,curling wands etc. the main thing here is that we want protection and with L'Oreal advanced haircare color vibrancy dual protection you have it !!
Kate E.
#alltimefavoriteproduct
This is MY favorite beach/pool/summer product!
First off, it smells...amazing!
Secondly, when it states "dual" it means it!
You really have to shake the bottle before using as it separates. This to me, proves...it really does do as says!
Thirdly, it works! We all know pools & chlorine are awful for our color treated hair- esp. us blondes who may bleach our roots!
But this product ALSO has UV filters that protects hair to up to 450 degrees! I love how soft it feels and how it conditions...esp at the beach with the salty water!
Magdalena B.
New York
I like this spray, but you have to be careful with how much you use. If used correctly it gives you shine and controls frizz, but if you use too much it can leave the hair sticky.
Racheal W.
I really like this stuff!! Does exactly what it says it will do! It's available for a great price as well. Can't go with protecting your colored hair for an affordable price!:)
Kristen P.
Hazlet, NJ
I'm currently on my third bottle of this. It is one of my holy grail beauty products. I didn't use it for a while and I definitely noticed the difference when I started using it again. I apply before blow drying as a heat protectant or when letting my hair air dry. It leaves my hair incredibly soft and shiny and the smell is very refreshing. I will keep buying this for as long as they make it. I think every girl needs this. Also I did color my hair a few months ago but I have used this on my hair when it wasn't dyed and it worked just as well. It definitely helps enrich my hair color. A winner in my book for sure.
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy going foe jogs, but i hate when i am dripping sweat i can see some of my hair color dripping. I used this product and it has helped reduce hair dye falling from my hair. I like how vibrant it makes my hair color since i dye my hair different shades like turquoise, purple, and pink. Con: it isn't waterproof
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??