BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "i really like how my hair is feels and it has a smell that my hair smells good all the time." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
Vinnie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think i reviewed this already but this is the best thing since aliced bread. The thing that loreal did with their whole color line, is that they really focused on the main source of color fade which is the sun or heat in general. Ive colored my hair so much that ill wait to use heat and the minute that flat iron touches it it fades instantly. So i have a great trick with this stuff that makes it work even better! I will shower and use my leave ins as usual which includes the conditioner from loreals color line, but after that i will shake this up and spray it all through my hair. After that i will seal it with argon oil which is a natural heat protectant. So i have a total of three layers of heat pritection then i will spray a decent amount of the sleek and shine heat protectant by loreal and it is somply the best. Enjoy all!
Mariely M.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love it... smells good and leaves my hair soft and smelling good I use it pretty often with my flat iron. Only bad thing is if you don't shake it well before using it it feels oily.
Paige H.
Love this stuff! Smells amazing, all while protecting my hair while I use heat on it! Nice bottle with a good look. It's very effective, I've used this for years. Very satisfied and would recommend to others.
Kate E.
#alltimefavoriteproduct
This is MY favorite beach/pool/summer product!
First off, it smells...amazing!
Secondly, when it states "dual" it means it!
You really have to shake the bottle before using as it separates. This to me, proves...it really does do as says!
Thirdly, it works! We all know pools & chlorine are awful for our color treated hair- esp. us blondes who may bleach our roots!
But this product ALSO has UV filters that protects hair to up to 450 degrees! I love how soft it feels and how it conditions...esp at the beach with the salty water!
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this product can be tricky. You have to be sure not to use too much or your hair will appear to be oily. I bought it a while ago and it has lasted quite some time. I have color treated hair that tends to be very dry especially now that I am on Accutane. I would recommend this to others.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been selected for free loreal color vibrancy intensive for free by Influenster and I have used it prior to this and I was highly impressed by the effectiveness of the system be it shampoo or the spray
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product as a heat protectant for my dyed hair. My only complaint is that the spray bottle does small spritzes of product, so it's hard to get full coverage without saturating your hair with the product.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE IT I USE THIS AS MY DAILY TO KEEP MY HAIR LOOKING LIKE I JUST WALKED OUT OF THE SALON. I WENT TO A FAMILY REUNION THIS WEEKEND AND IT WAS OUT SIDE THIS STUFF DID WONDERS
Kris M.
Pekin
Great product! Works well with all hair types. I have super curly hair and it works well! Keeps your hair looking shinney and soft.
Sheena S.
My daughter is a hairdresser and she recommended that I use this product! It worked wonders! I love L'Oréal products!
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??