BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
Dania P.
Palm Springs, FL
Great product! I 100% recommend this spray,
It makes my hair feel super soft and hydrated. It's one of my most favorite product and all little difficult to find. So I buy it when ever I can get my hands on it. L'Oreal advanced haircare color vibrancy dual protect saved my hair from drying out and made sure my L'Oreal magenta hair color lasted. Keeps it vibrant and adds extra shine to my hair! Of course you know how us dolls love our hair and Style it daily with blow dryers and flat irons ,curling wands etc. the main thing here is that we want protection and with L'Oreal advanced haircare color vibrancy dual protection you have it !!
Kate E.
#alltimefavoriteproduct
This is MY favorite beach/pool/summer product!
First off, it smells...amazing!
Secondly, when it states "dual" it means it!
You really have to shake the bottle before using as it separates. This to me, proves...it really does do as says!
Thirdly, it works! We all know pools & chlorine are awful for our color treated hair- esp. us blondes who may bleach our roots!
But this product ALSO has UV filters that protects hair to up to 450 degrees! I love how soft it feels and how it conditions...esp at the beach with the salty water!
Kristen P.
Hazlet, NJ
I'm currently on my third bottle of this. It is one of my holy grail beauty products. I didn't use it for a while and I definitely noticed the difference when I started using it again. I apply before blow drying as a heat protectant or when letting my hair air dry. It leaves my hair incredibly soft and shiny and the smell is very refreshing. I will keep buying this for as long as they make it. I think every girl needs this. Also I did color my hair a few months ago but I have used this on my hair when it wasn't dyed and it worked just as well. It definitely helps enrich my hair color. A winner in my book for sure.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this stuff! I have color treated curls, and this helps protect them against heat, and UV rays. I live in Florida, so I feel even more confident about stepping outside in the bright sun since my curls are protected by this amazing product. I love the smell, and I love that my hair doesn't get all greasy, or dried out after applying the spray. It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit!
Sydney R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
After getting my hair dyed, I like to try and make the color last as long as possible (because who wants to go pay to get their hair dyed again after just doing???). I use a variety of products, but this is one of my favorites! It doubles as a heat protecting spray which is important to me because I use heat products on my hair pretty frequently. This spray helps keep my hair healthy and colored, without making it look greasy and weighing it down!
Elaine B.
Lexington, KY
I use this every time I straighten my hair, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. Make sure you don't use to much; it can make you look oily! It can also separate a little, so make sure you shake it before you use it (or check for separation.)
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
What's even better than MY adoration for this product and how it smooths my hair when styling and makes it have ridiculous shine, is that my boyfriend also uses it! We live in Florida and surf a lot so his long, luscious locks need some love from time to time. Anytime he complains about frizzy Florida hair I just point to the pink bottle.
Heather H.
Sevierville
I love the smell of this product. The only thing is if you use too much it makes your hair really greasy. The bottle says to shake well before every use and I do. Instead of spraying it in my hair I put it in my hand and rub it through my hair. It does my my hands greasy but once I wash them it's gone. It keeps my hair shiny.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Using this product can be tricky. You have to be sure not to use too much or your hair will appear to be oily. I bought it a while ago and it has lasted quite some time. I have color treated hair that tends to be very dry especially now that I am on Accutane. I would recommend this to others.
Silvina B.
Orem, UT
Very nice it gives shine without the oily look and feel most of these products leave after using them, I liked it and its good for the price . Yes itmet expectations. It is pretty effective and inexpensive. Yes I would reccomened with no problems
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??