BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection spr...1 Answers
  • Does this work as a heat protectant?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "It is a must have in my color-treated-curly hair survival kit! " in 1 review
  • "i really like how my hair is feels and it has a smell that my hair smells good all the time." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW! I use this for the heat protection and because it makes my hair really really silky and soft. I use this every time I straighten my hair and sometimes it kind of makes my hair smoke when I apply the straightener to the parts with the spray (not sure if that's normal) but it hasn't caused any problems so I'm guessing it's okay. I was worried this would make my hair stiff or look greasy in some spots but it definitely doesn't. I was seriously amazingly impressed with the results of this product. I couldn't stop touching my hair and getting my boyfriend to feel how soft my hair was! I haven't tried any other products similar to this so I have nothing to compare it to; in the future I'm going to try more products like this and compare but ultimately I think this is definitely worth buying. It's very affordable and you can get it at almost any store like Walmart or Target and maybe even Dollar General. This is now on my list of absolutely favorite products!
Sydney R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
After getting my hair dyed, I like to try and make the color last as long as possible (because who wants to go pay to get their hair dyed again after just doing???). I use a variety of products, but this is one of my favorites! It doubles as a heat protecting spray which is important to me because I use heat products on my hair pretty frequently. This spray helps keep my hair healthy and colored, without making it look greasy and weighing it down!
Katelyn F.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adds a little shine to your hair when straightening or curling. It's like any other heat protectant to me. It smells nice and gets the job done. Be careful not to apply too much and let it dry before applying heat. It will sound like oil in a frying pan when your straigtener or curling iron hits a heavily saturated piece of your hair. Not alarming at all!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying the L'Oréal Color Vibrancy Intensive line... I decided to give this one a go!!! I'm seriously impressed. It smells terrific and doesn't leave your hair greasy or with a heavy residue. It takes frizz and silkens my hair quite well!! I love that it's a heat protectant and keeps my hair healthy and nourished!!!
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy going foe jogs, but i hate when i am dripping sweat i can see some of my hair color dripping. I used this product and it has helped reduce hair dye falling from my hair. I like how vibrant it makes my hair color since i dye my hair different shades like turquoise, purple, and pink. Con: it isn't waterproof
Julia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this right after I receive my loreal #ColorVibrancyIntensive products that I received for free/complimentary for testing purposes absolutely love the spray and when I curl or straighten my hair it stay nice silky smooth and shiny
Ang T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary of Influenster to review. And I must say this is actually pretty good. I curl my hair a lot and I've been using this product as a heat protection and it helps keep my hair soft and moisturized.
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this very last in my routine to spray on my ends that are extra dry from coloring my hair so much. Just be careful not to spay it on your scalp or you will have very greasy hair. Less is more in this case.
Doris M.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I dyed my hair and wanted to protect my colored hair and make it look not dead. Did give some shine but still made my hair look dry. I used it everyday till I finished the bottle. It smells amazing, I prefer to try another product but do encourage to try. You never know might work better for you.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit goes a long way! It isn't super oily and it doesn't smell bad. It is effective and lash long! I use it every once in a while. I would recommend it and buy it again. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??