BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leave-In Spray. Anti-Fade. Protects Against Heat Damage.

Color Vibrancy Anti-Fade Damage Protector is a daily, dual-action leave-in spray that instantly nourishes and conditions color treated-hair and helps protect from fade out and heat damage up to 450°. Experience 8 weeks of vibrant color* * When using system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Cocoate
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I use the spray on my hair that is not color treated because it is a heat protectant ." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the only heat protectant I've ever tried and it seems to work fine." in 1 review
  • "It makes your hair shiny and soft, and smells great." in 1 review
  • "Spray it on my wet hair before blow drying mostly by my roots and it leaves a frizz free shine without making it greasy!" in 1 review
  • "I just started using this product recently and OMG!!!!" in 1 review
Nicole A.
United States
This hair product is mediocre, in my opinion. It does add a smoothness and shine to the hair, but it doesn't seem to improve the health of my hair. It just adds a mask to hide some of the existing damage. It can look a little greasy if too much is applied. My hair is fine and thin so I have to be careful when using oily products so it doesn't get too heavy. It was helpful in hiding my damage until I was able to improve the condition of my hair by using other products.
Pari P.
I use this product every time I was my hair. Great value, after using this product you get nice shine to you hair and it’s helpful for frizzy hair. I would recommend this to people who’s hair get frizzy everyday even they use product in their hair. It’s looks oily but trust me it won’t make your hair oily.
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
Not worth purchasing at regular price and/or if you really need color maintenance and heat protection. This spray will leave your hair feeling sleeker, smoother, and conditioned, but doesn’t ensure the vibrancy or color longevity that it claims to provide.
SALLY M.
This stuff smells amazing and really works well really great price at Walmart I only used it a couple times and glad I have gotten it because it works amazing plus the smells amazing
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
[product:l'oréal-paris-hair-expert-color-vibrancy-dual-protect-spray] first of all I love that this doesn't live my hair oily. Good scent but the price was a bit high. I do love the way it highlights my hair color.
Magdalena B.
New York
I like this spray, but you have to be careful with how much you use. If used correctly it gives you shine and controls frizz, but if you use too much it can leave the hair sticky.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
WOW! I use this for the heat protection and because it makes my hair really really silky and soft. I use this every time I straighten my hair and sometimes it kind of makes my hair smoke when I apply the straightener to the parts with the spray (not sure if that's normal) but it hasn't caused any problems so I'm guessing it's okay. I was worried this would make my hair stiff or look greasy in some spots but it definitely doesn't. I was seriously amazingly impressed with the results of this product. I couldn't stop touching my hair and getting my boyfriend to feel how soft my hair was! I haven't tried any other products similar to this so I have nothing to compare it to; in the future I'm going to try more products like this and compare but ultimately I think this is definitely worth buying. It's very affordable and you can get it at almost any store like Walmart or Target and maybe even Dollar General. This is now on my list of absolutely favorite products!
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Adds a little shine to your hair when straightening or curling. It's like any other heat protectant to me. It smells nice and gets the job done. Be careful not to apply too much and let it dry before applying heat. It will sound like oil in a frying pan when your straigtener or curling iron hits a heavily saturated piece of your hair. Not alarming at all!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
After trying the L'Oréal Color Vibrancy Intensive line... I decided to give this one a go!!! I'm seriously impressed. It smells terrific and doesn't leave your hair greasy or with a heavy residue. It takes frizz and silkens my hair quite well!! I love that it's a heat protectant and keeps my hair healthy and nourished!!!
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoy going foe jogs, but i hate when i am dripping sweat i can see some of my hair color dripping. I used this product and it has helped reduce hair dye falling from my hair. I like how vibrant it makes my hair color since i dye my hair different shades like turquoise, purple, and pink. Con: it isn't waterproof
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Does this work as a heat protectant?
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Does it way down your hair or make it look to oily? Want to try it but I am a little scared
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Is this any good?
Kathryn W.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this help color last longer than regular heat protection sprays?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help prevent your hair from getting that brassy look the sun makes it get??