BY HAIR EXPERT

L’Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner keep color-treated hair beyond brilliant as the Anti-Oxidant [UV] system shields color from fading. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.*Based on 4 washings per week using the system of shampoo and conditioner. see more...

Amanda D.
Louisville
I really enjoy this conditioner. The scent is very pleasant and it conditions beautifully. It goes onto the hair evenly and covers well. The conditioner rinses out very nicely and I don't feel any product is left behind after rinsing. I use it daily and sometimes twice a day if I'm in the gym. I have attempted to go to other products, even salon brands, but I always come back to this conditioner. Great value for the product.
Rebecca H.
Evansville, IN
I love this product! Great scent and makes my hair very shiny and soft. I feel it’s a perfect product for the price you pay.
Ana M.
Doral , FL
Me encanta!! No solo este, todas las líneas que he podido usar y más que tiene un fácil acceso en mi país (droguerías, supermercados, tiendas etc.) su olor me parece muy único en esta marca y me gusta mucho eso lo he usado en mi cabello tinturado y en mi cabello natural y me parece muy bueno.