Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris

Your beloved L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference Color and Shine Conditioner is now available in a 3 pack. It is specially designed for color treated hair by the number 1 Hair Color Brand L'Oreal Paris. The Care Supreme Conditioner is formulated with Golden Camelina Oil, Anti Oxidant Vitamin E and UV filter for weekly conditioning after shampooing to replenish moisture for soft, silky hair. Based on Nielsen US data 52 weeks units sold by L'Oreal Paris brand June 17 2017.

Superior Preference Color and Shine Conditioner 3 Pack; For color treated hair by the number 1 Hair Color Brand L'Oreal Paris; With Golden Camelina Oil, Anti-Oxidant Vitamin E, UV Filter; Conditions and replenishes moisture for soft, silky hair

Where can I buy the conditioner without having to buy the color as well/
Where can my wife buy the conditioner separately from the dye kits?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Superior Preference Color and Shine Conditioner, 3 Count!
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and smells so good. I've always said they needed to sell this separately from the hair dye. If you haven't tried this conditioner what are you doing with your life?! But seriously it's great and would definitely recommend. 10 out 10
Maria L.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This stuff is amazing! I use it at least once a week and my hair is healthy because of it! I color my hair which tends to dry it out but just once a week with this product keeps your hair healthy!
Amber G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing conditioner I wish they would sell this in stores already. I absolutely love it! Sucks to have to just buy the hair dye just to get the conditioner. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Superior Preference Color and Shine Conditioner, 3 Count uploaded by Elizabeth B.
It make my hair so shine and Lois amazing, everybody should tried this hair product my hair looks so different and beautiful it look amazing.
Kiris K.
Troy
I absolutely love this stuff so much. Keeps your hair looking nice and smells great. It’s very easy to use and overall is a great product.
Venessa A.
mansfield
This conditioner leaves my hair smelling so good for days, and is very good for my hair. For someone who changes her hair color from black to blonde once a year, this conditioner has helped so much.
Lorraine G.
N Las Vegas, NV
L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Superior Preference Color and Shine Conditioner, 3 Count uploaded by Lorraine G.
My hair usually feels nice and soft anytime I condition after applying the dye or of course subsequent applications the following weeks after coloring. L'Oreal is usually the brand of coloring products, whether permanent or temporary, that I go to wanting to change my hair color
Talynn R.
I love the smell of this, when you get out of the shower smells like you just got your hair done. Leaves your hair feeling super soft and looks really shiny. My hair is quiet dead so I always like doing stuff like this with my hair just to have it feeling super nice for a couple days
Ariana H.
lake helen
This product is great. Smells amazing and leaves your hair very silky and soft. I would recommend this
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
I really love this product! I love how it conditions my hair! It’s no comparison to others. There is no improvement needed. Yes, very easy to use. I would recommend this product! I will definitely buy it again.