BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colorists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with Smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
This color is so gorgeous. In order to achieve the pink color, your hair either needs to be bleached or really light. Don't be alarmed, your hair will look more orange when you have it on your head, but it does wash out and is pink.

The formula is smooth and goes on easily. You have to really work it into your roots for it to grab on to them. There is a slight harsh chemical smell, but that is to be expected. The dye did not leave stains all over my bathroom, bathtub, or my skin.
Zenada P.
My daughter picked out this color for me, and I was excited to try it on my pre lightened hair. The color was beautiful but after one wash it was gone. Also this product did quite a bit of damage to my hair which is saddening because I work hard at maintaining healthy hair.
Abbey T.
Anchorage
This hair dye did not work very well. As toucan see in the picture it faded out to different colors and after a while it was just a ugly bleach blonde. I do know that most hair dyes do fade out but this one faded out very face and did not give good color.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee
i used the blue shade of this and it turned out smurf blue! totally not like the picture! it also made my hair very dry and frizzy looking. i was very disappointed! i really wanted it to look like the pastel blue shade as shown.
May Lee X.
This didn’t work for me. But it’s probably because I didn’t bleach my hair but my hair was already brownish yellow and from the previous hair color but I guess it didn’t work on me. I don’t think I will buy it in the future.
M.J. W.
I absolutely loved this hair dye. I had one half this pastel pink and a pastel blue both from the same brand and it turned out beautiful. I love it and would definitely use it again and recommend it.
Alisha C.
L'Oréal® Paris Feria® Smokey Pastels P2 Smokey Pink Hair Color 1 Kit Box

This is a beautiful color but does not last very long washes out in about 4 to 5 washes
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
So I have this hair dye and I must say it came out extremely dark, almost like a red. I enjoy the idea, but you really have to make sure your hair is bleach blonde before trying this product. Although my hair is blonde, I don’t think it was blonde enough.
Lorna D.
Haddonfield, NJ
It really works! It’s super pretty in hair, just make sure you’re bleached light enough! The instructions are easy to follow, and it’s even better if you have a friend to help you out with the back of your head.
Bailee S.
Idaho falls
The color that this product brings is beautiful. It’s easy to use and has easy to follow steps. As far as other products go, it has a pretty solid color. It does not last as long as I’d hope, but I would try again!
Natasha T.
Brampton, ON
How does this compare to Manic Panic semi-permanent dye?
Lisa G.
I am curious about how this turns out. If you have tried it please let me know if it did what you hoped for.
Alia T.
Does this product last long on he hair?
Natasha T.
Brampton, ON
Are these permanent or semi-permanent?
Karina L.