BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colorists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with Smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary.

• How long does it last before it fades away?!2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this?? I wanna know if it works well, doe...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? And should I get one box or two?...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana J.
East Lansing, MI
The coloring is perfect just what I expected you do have to bleach your hair twice, in prior ofcourse. Loreal allowed the color to blend in and smoothed out my hair with the provided conditioner. I would buy different colors of the brand in the future :)
Lindsey P.
Midlothian, VA
This product does not work! I followed all of the instructions and got zero results. I’m already blonde but I lightened my hair 2 weeks in advance just in case just like the directions say and still nothing. L’Oréal did reimburse me and I’ve bought lots of other great products from them before but this one did not work out of me.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I was excited to try this color but I diddent like the fact that it fades super quick and you have to have your hair super super light as you can see it worked on some parts of my hair but not all. for what I paid it was not worth it and I had to use 2 boxes to get the job done not happy with results.. L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Totally damaged my hair. I'm a diy hair pro, if there is such a thing. I have been dying my hair since age 10. I've used every at home hair dye out there in the span of 18 years.. this one totally splayed my ends, made my hair gummy. Stick to semi permanent dyes like Jerome Russell or manic panic for your unicorn colors.
Kiran K.
My hair is naturally this absurd absolute pitch black so I had to bleach it twice before applying this but BOY OH BOY was the pain worth it! Colors usually don't show up the way they look on the box in my hair buT THESE DID??? I LOVE YOU L'OREAL
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
Ughhhhh!!! I dye my Mohawk quite frequently. I love to throw in different colors. As a guy, pastels aren't the most masculine, but they shouldn't be overlooked. I wanted to give this product rave reviews, but the color fell out way too fast. For the price I wasn't expecting anything grand. Just something that might last a couple weeks before falling out.
Nichole S.
This color worked really well on the parts of my hair that where light enough. Some parts of my hair still had yellow, which combined with the purple to be brown. I would definitely try this again, but I would make sure all of my hair is for sure platinum, so that it applies evenly.
Cheyenne G.
Jonesville , SC
I used this on a friend and was really surprised at the outcome. It turned out great and the color wasn't too much. However, it faded very quickly and she wasn't too happy about that. But I would definitely recommend it to someone who wants a slight change!
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I have never gotten my hair to come even close to the colors in any of these photos. It's the only box dye that offers these pastel options currently but the execution isn't great. If you have like very light blonde hair you may have more luck of course.
Renee S.
As a blonde it didn't work for me. The color lasted maybe a day. I love the color. Made my hair silver with the slightest hint of purple. Wish it could have lasted. As a blonde it didn't work for me, but I have suspicion it may work for other hair colors.
Ibania G.
Grand Prairie , TX
How long does it last before it fades away?!
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
Has anyone used this?? I wanna know if it works well, does it last long or fade, how accurate is the color, and does it dry out hair
Stephanie M.
How long does this last? And should I get one box or two? My hair isn’t thick at all but it’s not just really thin either.