L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender uploaded by Kristavel F.L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender uploaded by Kristavel F.L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender uploaded by Christianne S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colorists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with Smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary.

• How long does it last before it fades away?!1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this?? I wanna know if it works well, does it last ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristavel F.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
I was excited to try this color but I diddent like the fact that it fades super quick and you have to have your hair super super light as you can see it worked on some parts of my hair but not all. for what I paid it was not worth it and I had to use 2 boxes to get the job done not happy with results.. L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
Not the best shade of lavendar. More like a bright purple thats sort of fades to lavendar with time. Does not hold on to the hair very well. On the plus side as it faded it toned my hair nicely to a pretty white / silver shade. Woll doubtfuly be using again. Glad i got it free as a bogo.
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Palm Desert, CA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
My hair was pretty blonde when I put this product in my hair. It didn't turn out like the box immediately but now after a few washes it is fading almost like the color on the box. At first it was a smokey purple and now it definitely looks a lot more lavender. I like the little tube of conditioner it came with, it's made my hair feel really soft and I really like the smell.
Kiran K.
Kiran K.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
My hair is naturally this absurd absolute pitch black so I had to bleach it twice before applying this but BOY OH BOY was the pain worth it! Colors usually don't show up the way they look on the box in my hair buT THESE DID??? I LOVE YOU L'OREAL
Caitlen T.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
Totally damaged my hair. I'm a diy hair pro, if there is such a thing. I have been dying my hair since age 10. I've used every at home hair dye out there in the span of 18 years.. this one totally splayed my ends, made my hair gummy. Stick to semi permanent dyes like Jerome Russell or manic panic for your unicorn colors.
Adam C.
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
Ughhhhh!!! I dye my Mohawk quite frequently. I love to throw in different colors. As a guy, pastels aren't the most masculine, but they shouldn't be overlooked. I wanted to give this product rave reviews, but the color fell out way too fast. For the price I wasn't expecting anything grand. Just something that might last a couple weeks before falling out.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
This color worked really well on the parts of my hair that where light enough. Some parts of my hair still had yellow, which combined with the purple to be brown. I would definitely try this again, but I would make sure all of my hair is for sure platinum, so that it applies evenly.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
I have never gotten my hair to come even close to the colors in any of these photos. It's the only box dye that offers these pastel options currently but the execution isn't great. If you have like very light blonde hair you may have more luck of course.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender I love this line but it do duper hard to find I finally got my hair back to blonde do I can add ny pastels I'm on the hunt
kelsey s.
kelsey s.
Fort Gay
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Lavender P12
Looked great for the first few days, until I washed my hair. Plain warm water strips out the color. It's only been a month and you can't even tell my hair was ever purple.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Willow grove , PA
Has anyone used this?? I wanna know if it works well, does it last long or fade, how accurate is the color, and does it dry out hair
Ibania G.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
How long does it last before it fades away?!