L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Blue P1 uploaded by maria r.L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Blue P1 uploaded by Amy Madeline G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colorists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with Smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary. see more...

• I have really dark hair (black) thick asian hair, has an...1 Answers
  • Does the color wash out too quickly? 1 Answers
  • How to buy this product?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle H.
Wondering product just did hold in my hair not the product fault but it’s just my hair I wish it did because I love the color ! Very easy to use and instructions are easy to follow I would not buy this again because my hair won’t hold it but would recommend it to others to try
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this hair dye and the smoking looking blue color it gave me it was a light faint type of blue instead of dyeing my hair some wild crazy looking kinda blue it holds color for quite awhile and looks fresh.
maria r.
1638 71st st red river apartament
I bought this product in a mad attack of those that come out well hahaha. Okaaayy I used it to tint my hair since it was orange🍊🔥 color and the results were incredible !!! I loved my hair. Also my highlights are now blue silver and I love that!😍
Christina D.
Prairie village
Use these on my daughters the color is very pretty easy to apply will definitely be buying more of this brand as it doesn’t seem to damage you hair like some other brands do
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
I used this when it first came out and while it turned out great for me I know a lot of people don’t know what they are doing and end up frying the heck out of their hair. It doesn’t do a bad job if you use it correctly and pre-lighten and deep condition.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
I like hair dye. I didn’t use this color by Lo’real has great colors that last quite some time. Very easy to use but stains your fingers like crazy. The colors really pop. I would definitely buy again!
Juan Manuel C.
Miami
Good quality the product last really for a long time isn’t that hard to apply and leaves your hair feeling really good the color is exactly the same that is in the box
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
I have used this color several times and I highly recommend! You have to have very blonde or platinum/white hair in order to achieve a true blue. My roots were a little darker so they took the color even darker which I actually really liked. The color actually comes out a little darker than pictured but it is still very gorgeous to me. I will definitely repurchase.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I wouldn't recommend using a box dye, especially for " pastels". People don't realize how many processes you have to go through to get a pastel shade on their hair. I'm really sad about this, this can mess up your hair if you're not careful too.
Elizabeth H.
This is my first time purchasing hair dye, I saw the color in store and couldn't resist. I have dark brown hair so I had to color my hair blonde before I colored it blue (I only dyed the tips). The color is so beautiful!! Slightly darker than I expected but it's really ok it's close and it looks really great actually on.
Gregory H.
Columbus
I want to dye my hair this color , but I'm black what should I do to achieve this color?
How to buy this product?
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
Does the color wash out too quickly?
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
I have really dark hair (black) thick asian hair, has anyone who have used this product recommend this? Will it work on my hair? Thinking about giving this a try.
Gregory H.