L'Oreal Paris Hair Color Feria Pastels Dye, Smokey Blue P1 uploaded by Amy Madeline G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colorists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with Smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary. see more...

• How pigmented is this on bleached blonde hair?1 Answers
  • I have really dark hair (black) thick asian hair, has anyone who...1 Answers
  • Does the color wash out too quickly? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna P.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely using this for Halloween! It works well on light hair- not so much on darker tones. It gives off a very vibrant color and doesn’t damage your hair. I only use L’Oreal hair products. Super affordable and well worth it. Can’t wait for #halloween!
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like hair dye. I didn’t use this color by Lo’real has great colors that last quite some time. Very easy to use but stains your fingers like crazy. The colors really pop. I would definitely buy again!
Darien C.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the color it gave , but it only stayed in my hair for 2 weeks. It faded really fast. It was pricey, so I expected it to stay in my hair longer than 2 weeks.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this color several times and I highly recommend! You have to have very blonde or platinum/white hair in order to achieve a true blue. My roots were a little darker so they took the color even darker which I actually really liked. The color actually comes out a little darker than pictured but it is still very gorgeous to me. I will definitely repurchase.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't recommend using a box dye, especially for " pastels". People don't realize how many processes you have to go through to get a pastel shade on their hair. I'm really sad about this, this can mess up your hair if you're not careful too.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate box dye. There's not one good thing about it! If you want to dye your hair this way I highly recommend seeing a professional or researching a little more and going to Sally's to get a higher quality product without breaking the bank.
Elizabeth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time purchasing hair dye, I saw the color in store and couldn't resist. I have dark brown hair so I had to color my hair blonde before I colored it blue (I only dyed the tips). The color is so beautiful!! Slightly darker than I expected but it's really ok it's close and it looks really great actually on.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just wonder how this will come out? Never tried it but just a coincidence how it will take to dye darker hair tones. Will it be a different color or will turn into a new shade of unexpected .
Blu T.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this so I could get the gray effect.
I bleached my hair platinum blonde and threw this over it and after one was I got the look I wanted definitely worth the purchase.
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unless you have straight up bleached hair this color will not show up on your regular blondes. Color doesn't stick to your hair. I was extremely disappointed
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
Does the color wash out too quickly?
Nur A.
How pigmented is this on bleached blonde hair?
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
I have really dark hair (black) thick asian hair, has anyone who have used this product recommend this? Will it work on my hair? Thinking about giving this a try.