BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colorists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with Smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I bought this color because I was feeling like I wanted to experiment with blue hair. I figured with it being so light, it would be a great starter color, in case I wanted to go darker. My hair was already rose gold from a previous dye job, so when I put the dye on my hair, it legit turned purple. I actually was still really impressed with the after color.

The formula is smooth and goes on easily. You have to really work it into your roots for it to grab on to them. There is a slight harsh chemical smell, but that is to be expected. The dye did not leave stains all over my bathroom, bathtub, or my skin.
aysel b.
El Cajon , CA
I didn’t use this personally but used for my friend. She has pretty dark hair and it’s very difficult to make them lighter , I used this product and whola her hair became from black to medium brown . Will recommend for Home hair coloring.
Hanna S.
Saint Marys, PA
The L’Oréal Paris hair dyes are definitely my go to box hair dye. I tried out the blue grey color of the pastels line and it turned out just like the box. It was very easy to use and had everything you needed included in the box. The only think I didn’t like was that after one or two washes the blue color had completely faded and just left a grey color.
Kaylee W.
This hair dye is expensive, I use it most because it is the exact color it shows on the box if you use it properly. It’s very easy to use and apply. It does wash out easily if you wash your hair every day. My favorite hair dye that I buy. L'Oréal Paris Féria®
Danielle H.
I do like this product although for me it did not take I don’t believe it was the product but my hair won’t hold the the color. It was easy to use and great instructions. I was disappointed because I really wanted to achieve this color but it just didn’t work for me
Amelia C.
New Jersey
I love it! It takes care of my hair eve though i was coloring it, and it has the right color, i was a little afraid of getting the wrong color, but no. This product gives you exact the same color it says and takes care of not breaking.
Lucia F.
when I applied the color I was quickly noticing changes the color was working stop the smell is not strong and the chemical does not mistreat your hair I recommend it 100%
Lani N.
My hair was dark to begin with but I love the dark smokey look it gave me. It faded into a nice deep blue gray. Definitely would try again sometime soon. To achieve lighter color start with lighter hair color.
Lauren W.
Roanoke, VA
this product was okay but didnt really meet my expectations. it would work much better on someone with lighter hair. the color didnt really show up like it should have. i might by it again if i bleached my hair first.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
I bought the Smokey Pastel Pink color to use on my naturally dark blonde hair. It was a recommended try from my hair stylist best friend whose expertise is dye (especially abnormal colors).

Problem #1 - This is not an impulse "do tonight!" type of buy, unless you've had your hair bleached 2 weeks (or more) ago. Even though the box offers results for light, medium and dark blonde hair colors, however the directions inside EXPLICITLY state that the dye should be used on bleached hair ONLY - and recommends TWO WEEKS until after you've bleached it to use the product.

Problem #2 - The color result is not even close to the pretty coolish-tone pastel pink or vibrant enough as shown on the box. It was warmer toned, and orangey, even. The most obvious change it made to my hair was lightening my roots a smidge. Almost no color actually came through.

I bought it on Clearance at Target, so I'm grateful I didn't waste more money on it. I'm also thankful that it did relatively nothing, whereas it could've turned out way horrible.
Alyssa C.
Oklahoma city, OK
do these come out darker than the actual color?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Is this semi or permanent?
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Does this really work or should i hve my hair bleached before?
Deanna L.
For medium brown hair would I have to bleach it first before using this.
Sarah H.
Does this only work well if you start with lighter hair? I am thinking it may not work as well with my dark hair.