BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colorists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with Smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary. see more...

• I recently just died my hair half red half black.... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these permanent or do they wash out? If so how many washes do...1 Answers
  • I think these just released out in store. How well are the colou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Faith W.
Morrison, OK
If you have platinum blonde hair this is gonna work great for you. The color just doesn't work with anything else. You'd have much better luck just going to a salon and paying to have this look done. I got my pastel blue hair done professionally for less than $70 and it lasted months longer.
Julizaid M.
Orlando, FL
It has a beautiful color. It’s very easy to apply. If you have light blonde hair, you’re gonna get the right color. We can find it at Walmart, Walgreens or CVS. I feel very satisfied with the result. 100% recommended.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
I bought the Smokey Pastel Pink color to use on my naturally dark blonde hair. It was a recommended try from my hair stylist best friend whose expertise is dye (especially abnormal colors).

Problem #1 - This is not an impulse "do tonight!" type of buy, unless you've had your hair bleached 2 weeks (or more) ago. Even though the box offers results for light, medium and dark blonde hair colors, however the directions inside EXPLICITLY state that the dye should be used on bleached hair ONLY - and recommends TWO WEEKS until after you've bleached it to use the product.

Problem #2 - The color result is not even close to the pretty coolish-tone pastel pink or vibrant enough as shown on the box. It was warmer toned, and orangey, even. The most obvious change it made to my hair was lightening my roots a smidge. Almost no color actually came through.

I bought it on Clearance at Target, so I'm grateful I didn't waste more money on it. I'm also thankful that it did relatively nothing, whereas it could've turned out way horrible.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I've had this due for probably over a year. Bought it on impulse and after reading the reviews, I was afraid to use it. I had platinum blonde hair (photo for reference)
The color isn't bad but I feel it darkened my hair a lot more than it should have.
The color is definitely inconsistent but my hair was before as well.
The main reason for such a low rating is honestly how terrible the ammonia was in it. My eyes watered so much and I could barely breath. I only left the dye on for about 10 minutes because I couldn't stand the smell anymore.
Marie S.
miami, FL
I love this color with all my heart. You need to be careful because this color is hard to do. Read the instructions. When you have you hair bleached is difficult to change de color faster, the better way is wait some days. Also, you need to have a high level of bleached, maybe a 10 because the color is too light. If didn't work on your hair maybe you did something wrong. L'oreal is a good brand and the hair dye are pretty good.
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
I was so excited when this line released in the US. I used the pink shade, hoping it would eliminate the need for touch ups between coloring. That was not my experience. The color began to fade almost immediately, and was completely washed out within about 3 weeks. The color didn't last as long as most semi-permanent shades from other brands. L'Oreal has been a favorite hair color for years, but this was definitely not one of them.
Meggan H.
Wheatland, MO
I really liked the color, however it required really blonde hair and turns out more blue than gray at first after a few washes it's a lot more grey than blue however it fades fast. I liked the color a lot but more than one box is needed for a whole head of hair for more than a chin length hair cut. Cute color!
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
I love Féria and it's my favorite brand for hair color but where I thought I would have just the lightest touch of lavender in my hair... I looked like an Easter bunny gone wrong and I didn't even keep it in as long as directed
Leah P.
Edina, MN
It didn't turn my hair blue like it was supposed to it was more of a faint grayish blue only at the ends as well. And even that faded in like 2 weeks. I suppose it's good for semi permanent and it was easy to use but I don't think it's a good value considering it barely changed my hair color.
Shannan F.
I loved the results! I have bleached platinum blonde hair and used the violet color. First time use - I left on for half the directed time and it came out darker than I wanted. Second use - I left on for a quarter of the recommended time and it came out perfectly. The color did fade to more of a grey tint, but I liked the color and I still got compliments.
Alyssa C.
Bullhead City, AZ
do these come out darker than the actual color?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Is this semi or permanent?
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Does this really work or should i hve my hair bleached before?
Deanna L.
For medium brown hair would I have to bleach it first before using this.
Sarah H.
Does this only work well if you start with lighter hair? I am thinking it may not work as well with my dark hair.