BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feria Smokey Pastels are custom-blended by master colorists for the imaginative trendsetter. Formulated with 3 sophisticated tones for a soft, dusty color with Smokey, sophisticated undertones. No appointment necessary. see more...

• Are these permanent or do they wash out? If so how many washes do...1 Answers
  • I think these just released out in store. How well are the colou...1 Answers
  • Since I've decided to embrace my prevalent gray roots but I don't...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber L.
So I'm going to be totally honest, I personally do not use box color on my hair but a friend of mine wanted a pastel pink so she bought this color and had me apply it. I'm a licensed hairdresser and I have to say this did not come out well at all. It looked horrible and had an orangish tone to it on bleached white cool tone hair. I would not recommend it
Jocelyn M.
San Juan, TX
The hair color on this box is what it advertised. You MUST bleach your hair for the color to be the same. The only reason why i gave this 2 stars is because the product wash out of my hair in about 2 weeks and i only wash my hair every other day. So if you want something temporary this is the product for you.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
The color is good but does fade pretty fast. You must have very light hair to begin with so either bleached or super blonde. But it is a nice color once applied to very light hair. It will fade quickly so make sure you have the good color shampoo and conditioner and use cool water to help with the fade.
Cynthia R.
I bought the Smokey Blue at Walmart because I wanted to try something different. I already had my hair pre lightened so I figured it would work and it did. Although I would've wished I lightened my hair once more to get more out of the product. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the out come.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Reading the reviews, some people must be doing it wrong. Right on the box of the pastel color, it says to pre lighten, then wait 14 days before applying the pastel color. If you follow the directions the right way, your hair will turn out.
I got the purple and I love it.
Joanna B.
It came out great initially - a nice vibrant purple. But over a weeks time and only 2 or 3 washes (using purple toning shampoo and conditioner) it's already fading into a pink tone. So if you want something temporary and don't mind it changing to a lighter tone, try it.
Gabrielle E.
I love everything about L'Oreal Paris Feria Hair Dye other dyes which attempt pastel colors don't quite keep the color for long periods. The dye from L'Oreal Feria won't fade or wash out quickly! I love it!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I'm laughing that people actually believe they will look like the people in the picture. No you won't plus these colors come with unknown chemicals. Just go to a pro
Andreyna R.
I spend 10 dólars at CvS for this and my doesnt even look like the girl, my color is kind of the same i had and it goes of everytime i get into the shower
Jennifer H.
Madison, WV
While the initial color from this dye was absolutely stunning, it faded very quickly even with cold washes and color safe shampoo.
Alyssa C.
Bullhead City, AZ
do these come out darker than the actual color?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Is this semi or permanent?
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Does this really work or should i hve my hair bleached before?
Deanna L.
For medium brown hair would I have to bleach it first before using this.
Sarah H.
Does this only work well if you start with lighter hair? I am thinking it may not work as well with my dark hair.