L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Advanced Hairstyle Lock It Fine Control Hairspray, 8.25 Ounce uploaded by Barbara d.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a fine mist with up to 48-Hour hold. So ultra-brushable, you can apply, brush it out and reapply throughout the day. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won't dampen your style. The perfect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel n.
waterford
I love this hairspray!! I have a lot of baby hairs on my forehead that i can never get to stay down, but this hairspray does just that! Its also has a nice smell in my opinion, rather than the strong chemical scent most hairsprays have
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
This hairspray has become my go to! I originally got it for my wedding because the woman doing my hair said I needed a strong but workable hairspray. This is definitely that! It holds my hair all day but I can still run my fingers or a brush through it if I need to style it or put it up.
Marly F.
I really like this hairspray, first of all smells so good, and the claims of it are real, holds my hair in place while leaving it brushable and soft, something you don't usually get with most hairsprays. I definitely recommend it.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Great hairspray for fine hair. Very inexpensive, but doesn’t skimp on quality. Does not weigh hair down. Is great at boosting volume. Smells better than the average hair spray. Would recommend to those with thin hair!
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
It does what it says 48 hour hold and it's quick dry inexpensive I will definitely repurchase I got mine at Target very affordable. If you are looking for a strong hold on hair , this is your product .
Iliana I.
Calexico, CA
I love the way this product works it is really works it is really amazing you can buy it on Walmart Walgreens CVS pharmacy in target
Huma S.
luton
Very nice product with an amazing outcome I love it and highly recommended it’s amazing