L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Advanced Hairstyle Lock It Bold Control Hairspray, 8.25 Ounce uploaded by Ivonne C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Our high-performance micro-diffused hairspray delivers a quick dry mist with up to 48 hour hold, locking your bold style in place. Water-free and humidity resistant so it won't dampen your style. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ivonne C.
Lexington
I use the straightener almost every day, so I bought this product hoping that if I did a good straightening and used this spray afterwards, the hairstyle would last me a few days without needing to touch up every day. Well this product did work with extending the straight look in my hair but unfortunately my hair was getting very weak and starting breaking up so I discontinued the product.
Alicia F.
Winter Garden, FL
I am a cheerleader, so I have to use hairspray pretty often especially competitions. I have thick brown hair. At my competitions, we need a very very high ponytail. As you stunt, jump, tumble and flip around, your hair would normally start to fall down. When I used this hairspray, I left the competition with the same exact height in my ponytail as when I came in. This hairspray is so good, and it smells good too. I definitely recommend
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
This is honestly one of my favorite hairsprays ever! And can we talk about how good it smells? You really don't even need any perfume. It works great against humidity (I live in a very humid area) but is not a heavy hairspray. I use it daily and I don't feel like it builds up a bunch of product.
Mashanna F.
I love this hairspray it holds my thick hair together for a very long lasting time. I love that this hairspray is so inexpensive. I would 100% purchase this product again. If you haven't already purchased this product give it a try I promise it will meet your expectations.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
My all time favorite hair spray! I always repurchase and plan too for a long time! Great price and great product! Easily found at many stores and likely to find manufacturers coupon in the newspaper! Love it! L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
This hair spray texture was really bad. I didn't like it much. Smell was awful also. Price is very expensive and not worth it. If I have natural hair one day I can buy and try out it again. For now I didn't like to buy it again. It's in the trash......
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This was a really great hairspray for me. I live in the humid southern United States and I have thick curly fluffy hair to begin with and this really kept my hair from getting frizzy after I curled and kept the curls all day even with high humidity!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I want to start by saying I'm very picky when it comes to my hair spray and this is the best spray to use to keep my look locked in place while not having my hair go flat because of weather, this is the best hair spray out there for me.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Not my all time fav hairspray but does work nice. It is not a 5 star product because it seems to not work as well if too much or too many layers are put on hair. I would definitely recommend to a friend that doesn't use a lot of product.
Danielle P.
Ambler, PA
I am a dancer so I use a ton of hairspray. The L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Advanced Hairstyle Lock it Bold Control Hairspray kept my hair in place for my entire show! I was in over ten dances and I didn't have to worry about my hair falling out at all! I would recommend this!