BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

EverPure Repair & Defend is our first sulfate-free color-care system for damaged, color-treated hair. Formulated with our exclusive Antioxidant Complex – Acai, Goji and a UV filter – our system helps repair damaged hair while protecting from daily color aggressors like UV rays,

Hair Type: Color Treated

Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
It went on thick and felt very nourishing but I need more of a moisture infusion rather than repair.
Dina B.
Downingtown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is pretty good to use once a week to keep colored hair looking better with less split ends
Katty M.
9101 Patterson Ave apt 7 Henrico, VA
Esta máscara de cabello me encanta porque deja mi cabello super suave sedoso con un olor increíble. La dejo por cinco minutos y luego la retiro con abundante agua y listo. Solo quitar el excedente de agua y pasar secador y quedó como una princesa.
SaLima__bel__St B.
errachidia
Ce produit je le très très très très très très très très très aimé, j'ai vraiment adoré le , et je suis besoin de le utiliser
Sarina N.
sydney
Good for my hair ..helps to repair my colour hair..L’Oréal products are really really good for me 😘😘
Beth S.
Love it! Works really well leave hair feeling silky soft and great for styling afterwards
JAMsDiary P.
Riyadh
Yes this was good but i find it some how sticky on my hair. The smell was really good. I was using the deep conditioner for frizzy hair. I use this product at least once a week.