L'Oréal Paris Go 360 Clean Facial Cleanser

are these available in Canada?
need to try these out never seen them before.
I havent seen these before, are they any good?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Go 360 Clean Facial Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I don't have super sensitive skin, but my face does get weirdly rough once in a while. My dermatologist friend gave me the sensitive skin type that she had received for free. I told her that I loved it! I have been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub (usually for gentle skin) but once I run out of it, I'll probably get this stuff again. I must admit that I generally will get what's on sale, but the scrubby did a great job.” in 81 reviews
“I have it for so long I feel like the little scrubber it comes with gets all sorts of germs on it because it just lasts so long!” in 29 reviews
“This is a great product they give u a scrubber to get deep in the pores and give you a nice face wash feeling of being deep cleaned.” in 14 reviews
“I really like the scrub brush that is provided, but a little skeptical since you are constantly using the same brush on your skin everyday.” in 13 reviews
“I started using this face wash becasues i liked the little scrubber, but then I kept using it because I really like the product!” in 13 reviews
Winter Garden, FL
Love the exfoliating action and the “scrubbie” that’s included with this cleanser. It treats and helps prevent acne. My only issue with this product is that for the price I wish more of the actual cleanser was included. This is easy to find at any drug store and typically does have coupons or a slight discount. This is another staple in my bathroom.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Allen Park, MI
I use the exfoliating cleanser from this line and love it. The little silicone "sponge" that comes with it is genius. Even though it's exfoliating it's gentle enough to use every day. I switch around with cleaners depending on my needs but this is my most used.
Dry, Mature / Dullness, Fine Lines
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I’ve been using this scrub for a few years now and it’s absolutely one of my favorites. I love the little scrubbing pad that comes with it. It exfoliates without being too harsh and my skin always feels so soft after i use it.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Pretty decent facial wash. I like the exfoliating little brush that come with it. I advise only using the brush a few times a week, can tend to be a little over drying. I have combination skin.
Ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice facial cleanser.....I like how the scrubber is attached to the bottle......the cleanser is a little drying so when I do use it I use it once or twice a week....
Oily / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
originally started using this product as a daily facial cleanser to removal my makeup (mainly foundation) at the end of the day. I was attracted to the idea of the little "scrublet" and the advertising claims of shrinking the size of your pores. The cleanser ended up working well for the job I wanted it to do. It is a heavy-duty cleanser that removes ALL of my heavy foundation, blush, ect. in one wash. As a consequence, it completely strips your skin of moisture. This often left my skin feeling dry, but nothing I couldn't fix with some intense moisturizer. It did make my pores smaller, and left my face squeaky clean. I repurchased this product for about a year
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This is an okay product. I had major cystic pimple breakout while using this before I switched to using more natural soaps. Is it worth the money? Yes. You get what you pay for. It does a good job exfoliating and making your skin feel clean, but for people like me with combination, acne-prone skin it can be too drying and can lead to flakiness and more breakouts.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
I have used this once and I found it at my local Walmart and I do have super oily black head prone skin so I decided to give this a try. The scent is very sweet a fruity hint. I didn't really like the little scrubber it came with. I preferred to use my hands to apply it onto my face. I did love the way it smelled, it did make my face feel smooth and control the oil. It felt gentle on the skin and didn't over dry. If you are looking for something gentle or have sensitive skin I recommend this.
Oily / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Sempronius
Shrinks pores but seems to make my face break out into smaller acne. I don't seem to have as intense breakouts as i have had before, but seem to have more little ones more often than before. Its a good product very gentle yet hydrating.
Logan, WV
I bought this product after seeing that it was for sensitive skin. It might work for some people's sensitive skin, but it broke me out. Not just pimples - but actually broke out my skin in rashy patches. I've had cleansers dry my skin out before, but this is a first.

I didn't relate the rash to the new cleanser right away and it's done it on three different occasions before I put all the pieces together.

Needless to say I won't be using this product again.

Needless to say I won't be using this product again.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...