BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #44 in Body Scrub

Gently exfoliates dull, dead skin cells. Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Oil-free. Dermatologist tested.

Go 360° Clean by Ideal offers a range of expertly formulated, high-foam cleansers that are perfectly calibrated to perform with the Scrublet. The Deep Exfoliating Scrub is a gentle yet effective scrub, which exfoliates skin with natural apricot seed powder and salicylic acid to reveal perfectly clean, smoother skin. With a rich lather and fruity, apricot fragrance, this exfoliating scrub is gentle enough for daily use.

Benefits:

• Smaller pores: Go 360° Clean by Ideal shrinks the appearance of pore size and refinishes the skin's surface to reveal skin with more clarity.
  • Deeper cleansing: Unique formulas reach down deeper to every last pore for a deep, deep clean. Keeps pores clean day after day.
  • Softer skin: Sweeps away dead skin cells for an extraordinary softening and smoothing effect.
  • Easy-to-use: Scrublet cleanses pore-by-pore with a fuss-free cleansing process.

• Aqua / Water
  • Sodium Benzoate
  • Salicylic Acid
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really liked this scrub. It was very gentle but still got the job done. I immediately felt the difference in my skin after using it. I could tell that it was doing a deep cleansing as well because as soon as I started using it, my skin looked so much better and there were less breakouts. Not greasy, smells nice and fresh- like citrus. It also came with a small silicone scrubber which was great. " in 39 reviews
  • "My favorite face wash! It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin but it also controls any breakouts that might pop up." in 14 reviews
  • "This is my go to face wash. Its light and refreshing and the scrubby pad leaves your skin feeling cleaner then any other face wash on the market." in 8 reviews
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite face cleansers. It has a citrusy scent to it. The little beads help to exfoliate your skin.
I usually use two rounds of this on my face when I use it. The first is to clean my face of excess oils and to clean make up off. The second I put on a little face pad (the one it comes with) to help exfoliate.

This product works great. I would highly recommend this product.
Gaby R.
I really love this face wash for the reason that it comes with the scrublet! And it smells amazing as well. The only problem i had with this was it didn’t really change anything on my face, and i eventually started to use it only 3x a week which is recommended and it did nothing. Not sure if i was supposed to add other cleansers and toners to my routine but it didn’t help. Or maybe i just didn’t realize that it did?
Megan L.
Reno
The little scrublet let us definitely my favorite part of this product. I have noticed an improvement in my skin regarding acne, and the scrublet makes it easier to exfoliate and use the product, and I don’t have to get the product all over my hands! The reason why I’m only giving it four stars is because the scent can get a little strong sometimes, and the product can be a little drying sometimes. If you live in humid areas, this should be fine, but I live in Nevada, which has very low humidity.
Brittany F.
Quincy, MI
My favorite way to start my day. Before doing my make up I like to wash my face with this deep exfoliating scrub. It is kinda harsh but makes my face feel baby smooth.
Libby R.
I love this product! I don’t know if it works too well in actually removing dirt, but my skin always feels amazing and smells good after washing with this! The applicator it comes with is SO awesome on the skin also!
Autumn J.
Huntsville, AL
excellent face wash. never dries my face out too much or irritates me. very very mild scent and the scrubby it comes with is amazing. i always use this whenever i shower. it has left me with such clear skin.
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using this product for about two years now and I think it’s pretty good. I like to use the little pad thing to clean my makeup brushes. I don’t was my face every night with it but when I do I feel like it gets the job done. You can literally buy it anywhere. (Walmart, target, heb..etc.) And it’s very affordable. My mom coupons and she got hers for free which is why we have so many to use for the past two years lol
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I use this product every night to wash makeup off my face and it gets out all the makeup off my face removes all the oils and makes my face feeling amazing nice soft clean refreshing. This products extremely affordable I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a exfoliator and a cleaner to clean your makeup and your face everyday.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
I use to use this when I showered because that seems to be the best time for me to wash my face and after using it for a couple weeks I noticed that my face really started to break out. I have really sensitive skin with certain products and this seemed to be one of them. Besides that I loved the smell and how it made my face feel in general
Amber S.
This product has been amazing for my skin! It's leaves my skin soft and refreshed feeling. I absolutely love it and it helps so much with my combination of oily and dry skin!
Roshunda T.
Wadesboro, NC
Is there other scents that you can buy?
Sara G.
Sevierville, TN
Does this product dry out your skin
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Is this a good product for oily skin?
Darian W.
Sonora, KY
I need a deep cleaning face wash that gets rid of all my days' make up. Does this work effectively as thoroughly cleaning your face?
Caitline L.
Sebastian, FL
I have been looking for a new face wash and seen this on sale at my local drugstore. I was wondering if this product is good. does it dry put your face like most face washes