BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #29 in Body Scrub

Gently exfoliates dull, dead skin cells. Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Oil-free. Dermatologist tested.

Go 360° Clean by Ideal offers a range of expertly formulated, high-foam cleansers that are perfectly calibrated to perform with the Scrublet. The Deep Exfoliating Scrub is a gentle yet effective scrub, which exfoliates skin with natural apricot seed powder and salicylic acid to reveal perfectly clean, smoother skin. With a rich lather and fruity, apricot fragrance, this exfoliating scrub is gentle enough for daily use.

• Smaller pores: Go 360° Clean by Ideal shrinks the appearance of pore size and refinishes the skin's surface to reveal skin with more clarity.
  • Deeper cleansing: Unique formulas reach down deeper to every last pore for a deep, deep clean. Keeps pores clean day after day.
  • Softer skin: Sweeps away dead skin cells for an extraordinary softening and smoothing effect.
  • Easy-to-use: Scrublet cleanses pore-by-pore with a fuss-free cleansing process.

• Aqua / Water
  • Sodium Benzoate
  • Salicylic Acid
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Buy on Kmart*
  • "This is my go to face wash. Its light and refreshing and the scrubby pad leaves your skin feeling cleaner then any other face wash on the market." in 8 reviews
Taylor E.
I love this product. I have always struggled with acne, so I have tried  all kinds of skin care products from proactive to clearasil. I started using the L'Oreal face cleaner about 6 years ago have love it. I like how I can use it in the shower and not have to use my hands to apply it. The face scrubber that comes with it is great. It cleared up my acne tremendously. Plus its a lot cheaper than other brands and lasts a long time. Usually one bottle last me 6 months and thats using it every night.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
I use this product every night to wash makeup off my face and it gets out all the makeup off my face removes all the oils and makes my face feeling amazing nice soft clean refreshing. This products extremely affordable I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a exfoliator and a cleaner to clean your makeup and your face everyday.
Gaby R.
I really love this face wash for the reason that it comes with the scrublet! And it smells amazing as well. The only problem i had with this was it didn’t really change anything on my face, and i eventually started to use it only 3x a week which is recommended and it did nothing. Not sure if i was supposed to add other cleansers and toners to my routine but it didn’t help. Or maybe i just didn’t realize that it did?
Megan L.
The little scrublet let us definitely my favorite part of this product. I have noticed an improvement in my skin regarding acne, and the scrublet makes it easier to exfoliate and use the product, and I don’t have to get the product all over my hands! The reason why I’m only giving it four stars is because the scent can get a little strong sometimes, and the product can be a little drying sometimes. If you live in humid areas, this should be fine, but I live in Nevada, which has very low humidity.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I was very pleased with the outcome from using this scrub. It smells great, works up a nice lather, and my skin felt so soft and clean after use. This helped with breakouts and I also like to use this on my arms as well. An awesome buy.
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using this product for about two years now and I think it’s pretty good. I like to use the little pad thing to clean my makeup brushes. I don’t was my face every night with it but when I do I feel like it gets the job done. You can literally buy it anywhere. (Walmart, target, heb..etc.) And it’s very affordable. My mom coupons and she got hers for free which is why we have so many to use for the past two years lol
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
I use to use this when I showered because that seems to be the best time for me to wash my face and after using it for a couple weeks I noticed that my face really started to break out. I have really sensitive skin with certain products and this seemed to be one of them. Besides that I loved the smell and how it made my face feel in general
Amber S.
This product has been amazing for my skin! It's leaves my skin soft and refreshed feeling. I absolutely love it and it helps so much with my combination of oily and dry skin!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Ya'll! This is my Faverorite go to face wash ever!! I use this on a daily! And alot of it goes a long way! I use it every evening before bed and sometimes in the morning! But it leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh feeling! I would deffly buy this product again, as I always do!! Enjoy ladies it does wonders!
Adreanna Hope S.
South Bend
I found this product at good Ol' Walmart. I would use it every night and morning on my face. It gave me a feeling of cleanliness.  It wasnt cheap but not too expense.  The scent want bad either. It lasted me almost a month with two washes a day. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Roshunda T.
Wadesboro, NC
Is there other scents that you can buy?
Sara G.
Sevierville, TN
Does this product dry out your skin
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
Is this a good product for oily skin?
Darian W.
Morehead, KY
I need a deep cleaning face wash that gets rid of all my days' make up. Does this work effectively as thoroughly cleaning your face?
Caitline L.
Sebastian, FL
I have been looking for a new face wash and seen this on sale at my local drugstore. I was wondering if this product is good. does it dry put your face like most face washes