L'Oréal Paris Go 360° Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub
Gently exfoliates dull, dead skin cells. Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Oil-free. Dermatologist tested.
Go 360° Clean by Ideal offers a range of expertly formulated, high-foam cleansers that are perfectly calibrated to perform with the Scrublet. The Deep Exfoliating Scrub is a gentle yet effective scrub, which exfoliates skin with natural apricot seed powder and salicylic acid to reveal perfectly clean, smoother skin. With a rich lather and fruity, apricot fragrance, this exfoliating scrub is gentle enough for daily use.
- Smaller pores: Go 360° Clean by Ideal shrinks the appearance of pore size and refinishes the skin's surface to reveal skin with more clarity.
- Deeper cleansing: Unique formulas reach down deeper to every last pore for a deep, deep clean. Keeps pores clean day after day.
- Softer skin: Sweeps away dead skin cells for an extraordinary softening and smoothing effect.
- Easy-to-use: Scrublet cleanses pore-by-pore with a fuss-free cleansing process.
- Aqua / Water
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder / Apricot Seed Powder
- Citric Acid
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Salicylic Acid
- Parfum / Fragrance
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
- "I really liked this scrub. It was very gentle but still got the job done. I immediately felt the difference in my skin after using it. I could tell that it was doing a deep cleansing as well because as soon as I started using it, my skin looked so much better and there were less breakouts. Not greasy, smells nice and fresh- like citrus. It also came with a small silicone scrubber which was great. " in 39 reviews
- "My favorite face wash! It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin but it also controls any breakouts that might pop up." in 14 reviews
- "This is my go to face wash. Its light and refreshing and the scrubby pad leaves your skin feeling cleaner then any other face wash on the market." in 8 reviews
I usually use two rounds of this on my face when I use it. The first is to clean my face of excess oils and to clean make up off. The second I put on a little face pad (the one it comes with) to help exfoliate.
This product works great. I would highly recommend this product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos