L'Oréal Paris Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser with Scrublet Soft Cleansing Disk

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal® Paris Skin Expertise Go 360 Degrees Clean™Deep cream Cleanser.
New.
Oil-free.
Cleaner skin.
Smaller pores.
Smoother skin.
The Scrublet™.
Soft cleansing disk.
"Pop me out to deep clean".
Daily pore by pore cleansing.

• I recently bought the sensitive skin version of this. How...2 Answers
  • Does to keep a good job at keeping it oil free?1 Answers
  • "I have sensitive skin so this product is perfect for me. It doesn't dry out my skin but is incredibly cleansing. It only takes a drop to works wonders. " in 10 reviews
  • "Great cleanser, works great to clean skin and doesn't leave skin dried out." in 1 review
  • "I have normal skin with an oily T zone and this has not made me break out at all, made me oily, or left my skin taught and dry." in 1 review
Autumn J.
Huntsville, AL
this is always a part of my daily facial cleansing routine. i use this so often i’ve repurchased it so many times. it’s gentle enough on my skin so that i can use it whenever i’m having a break out yet it doesn’t irritate it.
Vanessa O.
This was ok. I used this a few times over a friends house. I would wash my face and then use the disk with it to get that extra deep clean. For me that worked a lot better then just using the disk. It really does give you a all around clean , and leaves your skin feeling so soft after. I really liked this and would recommend this to anyone
Amber H.
Gets my face very clean! The soap is luxurious feeling, i mean it's way soft and a little bit goes a long way. I use the unscented version because i have sensitive skin and I definitely would buy this product again it lasts forever! i haven't had many problems with acne so I can't say whether this product keeps it at bay or not, but it does get all my makeup off well.
Nikki M.
Lebanon, TN
I loved these facial washes. The whole line. I used all of them and I loved the little scrubbie you get. It made washing my face feel more complete. It wasnt expensive and I bought it over and over for a while! Until I learned about using better ingredients not so harmful to your skin. But overall, until they fix their ingredients, its an alright buy.
Sophalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
I started using this face cleanser many years ago when it first came out. Also use the exfoliator one. It smells very good, cleans my face very well and it seems to help my skin stay breakout free because I rarely get any. The scrublet cleansing disk is the best part of using this product. It feels so good to scrub your face with it. You can feel it cleaning you while it massages your most sensitive face areas.
Megan C.
Saltillo, MS
I live for this stuff!!!! It seriously gets all the dirt and gross off my face from the day. I love the fact that it comes with the cleansing disk. It is PERFECT to use with the product. I am already on my 3rd bottle of this. I keep it in the shower with me so I never forget to use it. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This is a great cleanser. I like to use it 3 to 4 times a week as my go to cleanser. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and not dry. The tool that comes with it is great and feels so good on the skin. I feel it really helps to remove all makeup, oils and dirt from the day. I love this and do recommend this product.
Tanai C.
Springfield, MA
tis was one of the first skincare products i ever purchased and i loved that it came with teh scrubber to help exfoliate and really clean the skin. it really help get in there and get the dirt and oils off my face and left my face super cean
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I have been using the sensitive skin version for 10 years. Its amazing and so cheap. The scrublet is antibacterial and feels like it cleans your face so much bettee than a washcloth. Ill forever repurchase. Its even sensitive enough to rub and wash makeup off of your eyes. No burn whatsoever.
Victoria B.
I have to first say I love the little scrubber it is so great. Also, the packaging it great, not only do i love the little scrubber but I love that i dont have to worry about laying it down some where and it getting dirty and makes it easy to grab and go with if I ever need to travel.
Angela V.
San Antonio, TX
I recently bought the sensitive skin version of this. How does this one compare? Does it foam up at all? Does it feel heavy?
Jasmin G.
Citrus Heights, CA
Does to keep a good job at keeping it oil free?