L'Oréal Paris Go 360° Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

2% Salicylic Acid acne treatment. Oil-free. Dermatologist tested. Deeply cleans skin and unclogs pore by pore.

Break free of breakouts with this clear complexion secret. Introducing the Go 360° Clean by Ideal Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser designed to fight acne with deep pore-by-pore cleansing. The formula with 2% salicylic acid works with the Super-Soft Scrublet to control breakouts and clear blackheads. Now, you can clean deeper than traditional cleansing ever could before with L’Oreal’s most powerful acne-fighting formula + the Scrublet. Clinically-proven results to significantly decrease the number of blemishes, blackheads and acne.

Salicylic Acid, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodiumhydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosophonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium-47, Fragrance

• Was this gentle enough for sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • By far my favorite facial cleaner...I love the applicator and it ...1 Answers
  • Does this product really work?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Karen N.
Donna, TX
I use this little one every day and i love it. I have literally purchased like 5 or 6 of these and finished them all. It helps me get rud of most of my makeup. Its affordable and i definitely recommend it 👌
Lauren B.
Breinigsville, PA
I love this cleanser for when I need a deep clean, or feel like I might have breakouts coming. The little scrubber that comes with it is wonderful! I love that I can get it truly clean since it’s silicone and not absorbent. My husband has oilier, skin which is more prone to breakouts and he has been using this daily and loves it as well. This is definitely a new favorite!
Chanel R.
This is a great fresh wash. If your you have combination skin, looking for something that's kills but also cleanse your face and not leaving it with that dry feeling, this is good. Would recomend.
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
This is my favorite product! Recently I have had a hard time finding it in the store and have had to order it online. I love the little scrubby that comes with it. This product works to so well, I refuse to use anything else because I never get the same results. I love this product!
Olivia F.
Loves Park, IL
The first and maybe only thing you can notice with this product is the awsome tool on the front its a rubber scruber used to apoly and massage the product . This is nice as a cleanser and it did make my skin soft. I would recommend if you have minir skin issues.
Jaci C.
Enjoy using this product while taking a shower. The beads exfoliate my ace and really open the pores. The steam helps with that as well. I like to use a nice acne cream after just to give my face a little reboot. Would recommend to anyone as a daily cleanser
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I really like this product. I've been using it daily for a little more than six months now and I feel that it leaves my skin with a satisfactory clean without drying it out at all. I love the little scrubbing pad that came with mine and I love he fact that it has the little beads to exfoliate my face. It doesn't really have a smell to speak of. The packaging is simple and cute. And it's inexpensive.
Gissell P.
I used this back a few years ago, I actually felt it helped my pimples though I don't remember it helping me with my oily skin. I stopped using it because I would sometimes switch products and with time my acne got worst and I now have cystic acne and use what my dermatologist gave me so that's why I didn't go back and give it another try. So if you don't have super bad acne I think it should work and who knows for moderate acne, it may work I just don't want say oh it helped my acne and someone with moderate acne have high hopes because I know the feeling.
Sometimes, I break out. I can't lie. I'm sickly and these things happen. So I ran out of my neutrogena and I thought, hey I'll give this stuff a whirl! It's crazy cheap, why the heck not? And, while I'm not regretful, I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing this one this winter.

Pros: it works. I was breaking out all over, it was a bad week for whatever reason and that's cleared up. Yay! The scrublet. I LOVE that little scrublet thingy! You pop it out of the bottle and it's soft and squishy and you rub it on your face and that's fun! You feel very sciencey and accomplished when using the scrublet. It's sort of minty feeling.

Cons: super drying. I have to moisturize every time I use this. I'm a huge baby about actually taking care of my face. Why can't it just take care of ITSELF? But you can't avoid it. You're going to have a DRY face after using this stuff, it is known. It's sort of minty feeling. That's kind of weird.

Conclusion: in summer, this probably rules. In winter? Not as much.
Danielle T.
Allendale, MI
I thought it was an ok facial cleaner. I liked the little beads that it had in it but the product didn't blow me away. Although, I still have the little scrubber. I keep it in my shower and use it anytime I wash my face! So that alone I would rate pretty good.its gentle but also makes me feel like I'm really getting in deep.
Malinalli B.
Was this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Does this product really work?
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY
Does anyone else think that this isn't doing anything when they use it. Idk if it's just my skin or if other people have experienced it too.
Elizabeth S.
Colonial Hgts, VA
By far my favorite facial cleaner...I love the applicator and it leaves my face feeling so fresh.