BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2% Salicylic Acid acne treatment. Oil-free. Dermatologist tested. Deeply cleans skin and unclogs pore by pore.

Break free of breakouts with this clear complexion secret. Introducing the Go 360° Clean by Ideal Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser designed to fight acne with deep pore-by-pore cleansing. The formula with 2% salicylic acid works with the Super-Soft Scrublet to control breakouts and clear blackheads. Now, you can clean deeper than traditional cleansing ever could before with L’Oreal’s most powerful acne-fighting formula + the Scrublet. Clinically-proven results to significantly decrease the number of blemishes, blackheads and acne.

Salicylic Acid, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco-betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodiumhydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosophonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium-47, Fragrance

• Was this gentle enough for sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • By far my favorite facial cleaner...I love the applicator and it ...1 Answers
  • Does this product really work?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Breezy C.
Breezy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! As someone who's been dealing with acne for years now I can really say that this product works great at u clogging your pores and getting rid of blackheads in problem areas. I'd say this works better than most blackheads strips and it leaves your skin dealing cleaned and refreshed. The only downside to this is that it does leave your skin a little dry afterwards but it's nothing a good moisturizer can't fix. All in all I feel this is an excellent product for the price
Rianna H.
Rianna H.
By far the best acne facial cleanser! Any other 'acne wash' doesn't fight my breakouts, but this one actually works and fast. The salicylic acid in it helps fight the breakouts. The package with the scrublet makes it super easy to use and you don't have to get a towel dirty...only to wash off. Plus for $3 you can't beat it. I've used other cleansers and this is the one I come back to every time!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this cleanser a lot. It works really well to give a deep clean feeling. The cleanser is a gel. You apply a little to the scrublet and then gently rub in circular motions on your face. It makes enough suds to clean off and caked on makeup as well as any oil or residue from the day. I never find it to be too drying on my skin, but it does help clear any breakouts that I randomly get.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
My favorite drug store face wash so far! The little scrubby thing is my favorite part obviously. It makes you feel like you're really cleaning your face and getting in your pores. It helps combat acne and seems to do a great job for me...no breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, similar to how Clean and Clear Morning Burst feels. Love it!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I am now just recently starting to use this and it is coming out amazing, my face feels amazingly soft and smooth it has a good scrub sponge to go along with it and it is wonderful. I have to say this is a really great product that Loreal Paris came out with for skin care and I absolutely approve of this.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Fayetteville, TN
This is the best makeup remover/ facial cleanser I have ever used. It is pretty affordable and lasts for a very long time. I use it as preventative care and it keeps me break out free. The packaging is nice and it comes with a scrublet which really cleanses your face.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a million products to fight my breakouts. Most of them don't work unfortunately. This one works pretty decently, although it does not do much for controlling my oil. Smells great though and I would use it again if I had to! Would sort of recommend
Fioldalissa J.
Fioldalissa J.
West Palm Beach, FL
This product is great for oily and dry skin. It provides a deep clean into your pores and help diminish your breakout. This is really affective for your face. It was my first time using the product and it seriously changed my face for the better.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
This is by far the best facial cleanser i have ever used. Its gentle, soft and the facial brush its amazing, it really cleans your pores, and no acne breakouts, it really works, i would continue using this for sure
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high expectations for this product b/c of the included scrubber however the cleanser is not really that strong and I haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Does this product really work?
Malinalli B.
Malinalli B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Dacey M.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY
Does anyone else think that this isn't doing anything when they use it. Idk if it's just my skin or if other people have experienced it too.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Colonial Hgts, VA
By far my favorite facial cleaner...I love the applicator and it leaves my face feeling so fresh.