L'Oréal Paris Glow Mon Amour Liquid Highlighter is a versatile liquid highlighter. This highlighter can be used to illuminate the parts of the face where light naturally hits such as the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, under the brow bones and on the Cupid’s bow of the lips. It can also be mixed into moisturiser for an effortless “no-makeup” look, or into foundation to add a radiant finish. For an all-over glow, the liquid highlighter can be combined with a body moisturiser.

Is this highlighter better than makeup revolution ones? Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter
Start your review of L'ORÉAL PARIS Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops Wake Up & Glow 01 Sparkling Love!
How would you rate this product?
Lebanon, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This glow is amazing. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I does take a little longer to dry but the pigment is great
St. Louis
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm not a fan of liquid highlighters but with that said I can use this o e to add an extra dimension under my highlighter.
Goose Creek, SC
Love these highlighting drops. Leaves my skin glowing. Great on any combination of skin types. Definitely recommend.
Louisville
great product and great texture this is a great affordable brand. buy it and try it for yourself you cant go wrong
Sudbury, VT
Love this product absolutely beautiful if you want a glow from within or you can build it up and be blinding
Latham, NY
I bought this on sales from target. The texture is great and flawlessly fits my skin tone. Highly recommend it. Great for all skin type - as my skin is prone to acne.
Egio
It gives such a glow 😍😍. Sometimes I mix it with my foundation and all my girl friends ask me what I use. It looks natural and makes your face glow and really good looking . I even use it without any make up on my face and it looks bomb. It's also cheap
When I first bought this product I expected it to be very good since it was extremely expensive.. Turns out it was almost empty and it did not work very well. I am not surprised, but it was very oily and it made my skin feel weird. I still used it but I kind of regret buying it.
Wilmington, DE
L'ORÉAL PARIS Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops Wake Up & Glow 01 Sparkling Love uploaded by Mariam K.
I really love how sparkly and shiny this highlighter is. It is easy to apply and blend. It lasts all day long, as it is really highly pigmented and looks Super Pretty with different looks! I would buy it again 🤩
It's leaving nice shining look. Personally don't like to use it for the day make up, because it's too visible. It's easy to apply, you need a little bit of material to get a nice effect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Liza B. • a year ago
Hi Jelena, I haven't tried their liquids, but did try their pressed powder highlighter, which I wasn't particularly fond of. I thought it made a very unnatural look and looked too white (not highlighted but white). I feel like the L'Oreal highlighter will last me a lifetime (I seriously need like on tiny drop for my full face) and feels very light and looks quite natural and dewy. Hope this helps!