MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersL'Oréal Paris
Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops Wake Up & Glow 01 Sparkling Love

L'Oréal Paris Glow Mon Amour Liquid Highlighter is a versatile liquid highlighter. This highlighter can be used to illuminate the parts of the face where light naturally hits such as the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, under the brow bones and on the Cupid’s bow of the lips. It can also be mixed into moisturiser for an effortless “no-makeup” look, or into foundation to add a radiant finish. For an all-over glow, the liquid highlighter can be combined with a body moisturiser.

Is this highlighter better than makeup revolution ones? Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter
Start your review of L'ORÉAL PARIS Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops Wake Up & Glow 01 Sparkling Love!
How would you rate this product?
Tara F.
Sacramento, CA
Not my favorite product that’s out there. I prefer a stick highlighter that I can control versus a liquid. Not that this isn’t a great product- it’s just not what I like to use. This is great for an all over glow.
Jäcky J.
Plymouth, MA
L'ORÉAL PARIS Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops Wake Up & Glow 01 Sparkling Love uploaded by Jäcky J.
Purchased at: ULTA
It feels good to be glossy. It's a dropper because it contains plenty of liquid, but I wonder if I don't need a dropper for a while. The small container is a small bottle, so you can quickly put it in the pouch. It can be closed with the lid tightly closed, is not enough glow.
Rochelle G.
Pooler, GA
L'ORÉAL PARIS Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops Wake Up & Glow 01 Sparkling Love uploaded by Rochelle G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Quiera probar este producto. I want to try it this product wish I get it sometime
Renee R.
Louisville
great product and great texture this is a great affordable brand. buy it and try it for yourself you cant go wrong
Angeles T.
Irving, TX
L'ORÉAL PARIS Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops Wake Up & Glow 01 Sparkling Love uploaded by Angeles T.
Not the same as the picture but The L’Oreal is the best brand I just ran out of it but I really do recommend a very cute clothes really really really really really do recommend it I think you would love it if y’all will try this
sweetie J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like it cuz it's Dewey and liquidating it goes on very nice and small world it is a glow so if you're looking for something that is easy to apply and fordable to glide on the face for a dewy finish and you can even add a couple drops into your foundation I would like to highly recommend this product it just something once in a while you could just use in your makeup routine 👍
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
I bought this on sales from target. The texture is great and flawlessly fits my skin tone. Highly recommend it. Great for all skin type - as my skin is prone to acne.
Jessica B.
Sudbury, VT
Love this product absolutely beautiful if you want a glow from within or you can build it up and be blinding
Karina G.
Yuma, Az
The drops are a great base to add a highlight to. You can use them on their own if you want just a subtle glow but, paired with your favorite highlighter with definitely give you that goddess glow we all want.
Midori W.
STREET
It looks so nice and radiant, it give the sensation of glow up in your skin, the texture is so soft and the aplication is very easy with a makeup sponge. In another word, just a fantastic product, very satisfied with this highlighter #Influenster #voxBox #makeup #L'Oréalparis
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jelena K.
il y a 3 ans
Egurrona M. il y a un an
I tried both of them, and i loved both of them. To be honest it’s not that they are really different in the formula. You just need to be careful when you choose the color of the liquid highlighter. I chose one tone darker than my skin tone. I hope it helped❤️😘