BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

chey d.
Ice used this product in the past and have had some good results with it! I loved it and would recommend to someone! The price was okay and wasnt too pricy! It met my expectations and would buy again!
Karima M.
This face mask was pretty decent. I did notice the glow in my skin the next day. My skin felt extremely  refreshed and it was available at my local Wal-Mart. This mask is not expensive which of course was a good thing. I would definitely purchase this product again and I recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
I was satisfied with this product. It got rid of the dark circles and bags, as a first time user I was hesitant, but the price was good and worth it,it was a gentle products didn't burn the eyes, from the smell. I was impressed, I don't think they need improvements.
Sydney E.
Belmont
Wish this stuff worked. It just doesn’t. I love all L’Oréal products but this was a disappointment. I would try a different tanning face product from this brand before this one.
susan r.
As a moisturizer this can feel a bit greasy on the skin, so I put it on at night before bed. It also leaves a hint of shimmer on your skin. But when I wake up I can tell that my face has more of a sun kissed glow. It takes longer to develop which is a good thing! The only thing I didn't care for was the smell.
Gladys B.
I really wanted to like this product, unfortunately it made my skin look horrible and very orange. No, I don't mean bronze orange... I mean Snooki from Jersey Shore orange. it was ridiculous. I used it once and threw it away. never again.
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
L'Oreal could've done a better job with this one. L'Oreal is my favorite drugstore brand but this was disappointing in my eyes I wanted to shine like a newborn star and this was comparable to a burnt out dimly lit lightbulb. Pass.
Vic B.
Staten Island, NY
This could be a little better. It did make some what of a difference but I wish I saw a little something more with this product. I don't know if I would consider repurchasing it. I would recommend it to people who aren't looking for something with too much coverage
Jessica T.
Wasn't a fan of this product. Maybe misused it but my skin was streaky and orange in color. I wouldn't use it again but I'm also not a fan of Box tans. Oh well, maybe one day I'll try it again.
Skylar M.
Asheville, NC
I love this product! I am super pale and I use the Loreal sublime glow lotion on my legs and it doesn't look unnatural or orange or streaky, instead it gradually and slowly adds a bit of a tan to your normal skin tone over a few uses and its subtle enough to still look great on pale skinned people like myself :)