MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossL'Oréal Paris
Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance 6HR Lip Gloss

L'Oréal Paris Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance 6HR Lip Gloss

L'oreal Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance 6hr Lip Gloss is a long lasting luscious lip gloss that lasts up to 6hrs, perfect for a night out!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance 6HR Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Homestead, FL
6 hour where nice color Levesque your face looking fresh like if you just did your makeup
This lipgloss is very nice. Glides on smooth and lasts a long time. Does not dry out and does not get cake (never a good thing). And the best thing... it's very affordable.
I recently started wanting to wear more than lip balm, but didn't want something heavy. I fell in love with this the second I started to apply to my lips. It's so rich and pigmented, but it's also smooth and actually kinda of has a lip balm feel, it's very hydrating.
Bonaire , GA
L'oreal Gloss Glam Shine Fresh goes on great and keeps my lips looking great!  I loved that I did not have to reapply all the time!
East Hanover, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance 6HR Lip Gloss uploaded by Lena A.
-stability -Good palette-shines -bright colors -class appliqué in the form of a heart -she's just wonderful -looked expensive does not dry her lips -Dogs do not stick together -quality flacon minuses... -Why smears teeth Smile is not cheap, but it's worth it
Dymchurch , Kent
Very ture i very long lasting gloss. a cute applicator to go with it aswell this is what sold me. it really did meet expextations. It doesnt really have a taste just a generally shiny look.
Fajardo
Humecta y da brillo a los labios sin maltratar la base del mismo ademas que su aroma es perfecto
Tirana
I bought this loreal lip gloss one year ago in a drugstore in germany . It retails for 10$ i think which is not that bad for a lip gloss. Its brush is very flexible and soft and it has a pointed tip that creates the effect of having a lip liner in your lips as well. It has not that much of a gloss which i like a lot because im more into matt makeup and looks . Also can i mention that this product smells like baby shampoo or something like that . Overall i really like this product . It stays in your lips for like 3 hours if your not drinking or doing something that will get your lipstick off .
athis is not that good lip gloss. I try it once and really don't like this one. The loreal definately needs to improve this product. It has normal packaging nothing special i find in this one. I wouldn't but this agian.
East Hanover, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance 6HR Lip Gloss uploaded by Lena A.
The brilliance is very bright, the lips are irresistible in the light, the stickiness is a bit, it takes a really long time, you do not need to tint, and apply this gloss on the lips gently, do not apply a ton, and then it does not roll! I like!!!! 💓💓💓 #loreal #lorealparis #lorealglamshine

Looking for your answer?