L'Oréal Paris Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder uploaded by Lemon C.L'Oréal Paris Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder uploaded by Edith L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Bronzers - L'Oreal Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder Cannes After Dark. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply bronzer in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks, upper cheekbones, forehead and nose.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I own about a dozen bronzers and hands down I can say this is my favorite out of ALL of them.super shimmery, when applied to the skin with a light hand, it's so natural and subtle. There is no shimmer whatsoever. The light shade is perfect and neutral to blend into the skin without looking like you've tried too much
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
Definitely recommend, it’s pretty pigmented so I would try to use a light hand. Gives a matte finish, very easy to apply. Doesnt spread, doesn’t move, stays in place all day.
Karina C.
chicago
fazeela c.
I really liked the loreal bronzing powder. It blends well on my face and has a nice soft crisp look that matches my make up and skin tone perfectly. It causes no skin irritation. The quality is excellent. The packaging is flawless and I love it!
Stephanie H.
Carson City
This bronzer was ok I prefer the more high end bronzers. The pro to this bronzer is it is affordable but the con is it really doesn’t work for me or my skin. You have to reapply and I don’t like that.
Amber F.
For my skin it makes it become more Orange like. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It's very smooth on the skin and overall a nice product to use. I would try other bronzers before buying it again.
Hecmary Alexandra A.
Smyrna
this product is the touch of naturalness that one lacks in the final makeup leaving a dazzling appearance does not dry out the skin as others recommend it excellent brand
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
Awesome bronzing powder! Super pigmented and really buildable! Good for all skin types and long lasting!! Nice consistency and it blends really nicely!! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!!
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanto este maquillaje porque ami mama le fundió I mucho cuando va a fiestas oh cuando va a ser otras cosas de su vida diaria u aparte me encanta porque en muy fino ese maquillaje y se lo recomiendo mucho de verdad a y también hablo inglés
Allie O.
Grove City, OH
Does this product work well and stay on long?
edlin c.