BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Replenishes moisture. Patented BHA Complex. Lightweight, non-sticky lotion.

Invest in your skin’s future with Futur-e Moisturizer SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin. This lightweight moisturizing lotion helps prevent signs of premature aging and keep your skin beautiful and healthy looking. Formulated with pure Vitamin E, patented Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and SPF 15, Futur-e works to replenish moisture, reveal a more radiant complexion, improve your skin’s smoothness, and protect it against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.

L'Oréal Paris Futur•E® Moisturizer SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin
  • "I normally have dry skin but this product is perfect during the winter when my skin feels extra dry!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that works since I have sensitive skin. I found this product and it works great! I would highly recommend this to anyone!" in 6 reviews
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love how this moisturizer is basically EVERYWHERE and is a reasonable price as well. You can get this moisturizer at target, Walgreens, etc. This moisturizer helps prevent signs of aging and keeps your skin beautiful and healthy looking. I love this moisturizer because it also keeps your face feeling so refreshed and clean. So I recommend this product 100%
Tiffany J.
Good product I really love that it have vitamin E in it.. it’s very hydrating love this product I would definitely buy this product again and recommend this product to others so relaxing and just a really good product
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Instantly hydrated my skin while providing me with a little SPF. Relatively inexpensive and lasts a long time. I don’t apply this daily because it does such a good job but you could. Doesn’t leave my skin oily or shiny. Great base for makeup!
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
This moisturizer really left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I bought mine at Walmart and remember it being more on the pricier side. It was my first time using and I probably won't repurchase because I have found others that I like better. I liked this moisturizer because it didn't leave me feeling sticky and gave my skin a healthy looking glow. I would recommend giving this product a try if you need a lot of moisture on your face and need a great moisturizer!
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I recently moved from Canada to USA and a lot of the products I love are not found here unless I spend an arm and leg on it online. So after running out of my HG moisturizer I was on a hunt for something new. I saw that this had SPF 15 and i figured I'd give it a shot. I'm so glad I did as this has become my new favorite moisturizer. I really feel like my face has been more moisturized so it definitely does its job.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
This Moisturizer was my favorite of all time, until I couldn't find it at my local drugstore. I have really sensitive skin. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, doesn't break me out, and leaves my skin moisturized all day. The best moisturizer you will ever find. I need to go back to it.
Mareena M.
I bought this moisturizer to use during the day and I think it's mediocre. Nothing super amazing but it does the job! Especially with the sunscreen in it. It's very inexpensive so it's a great alternative if you're willing to try it!
Alexis B.
Brooklyn, NY
I started using this lotion a few months ago after feeling my daily moisturizing lotion was making my face too oily. This light-weight lotion is perfect for daily use and can be purchased at your local convenience store. I am usually able to make this product last a long time as well, even with me washing my face twice a day!
Emilie T.
Kent , OH
I love the L'Oreal Paris dermo expertise future moisturizer! I usually don't use lotions because they irritate my skin but this one specifically because I have irritated skin around a tattoo and I was recommended this so I tried it and I loved it it's also good for eczema got any time I get some irritated itchy skin I put this on it and it makes it better. It's also inexpensive.
Danielle V.
I have been using this for the lossy couple of weeks and it truly is a good moisturizer. It doesn't leave skin feeling oily, it just makes it feel fresher and more moisturizing. It protects my skin from the sun as well because of the spf. Which is nice because I get a lot of sun. It says Day lotion but I also use at night.

Walmart