L'Oréal Paris Futur•E® Moisturizer SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Sara R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Replenishes moisture. Patented BHA Complex. Lightweight, non-sticky lotion.

Invest in your skin’s future with Futur-e Moisturizer SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin. This lightweight moisturizing lotion helps prevent signs of premature aging and keep your skin beautiful and healthy looking. Formulated with pure Vitamin E, patented Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and SPF 15, Futur-e works to replenish moisture, reveal a more radiant complexion, improve your skin’s smoothness, and protect it against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.

L'Oréal Paris Futur•E® Moisturizer SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin
  • "I normally have dry skin but this product is perfect during the winter when my skin feels extra dry!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that works since I have sensitive skin. I found this product and it works great! I would highly recommend this to anyone!" in 6 reviews
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Instantly hydrated my skin while providing me with a little SPF. Relatively inexpensive and lasts a long time. I don’t apply this daily because it does such a good job but you could. Doesn’t leave my skin oily or shiny. Great base for makeup!
Maria M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This product does it's job!! I usually have really oily skin, lately I've been having some random really dry skin spots. When I used it for the first time, I felt my skin SO HYDRATED. I wear every morning and night after my skin cleansing product and my face feels so fresh ALL day. Also, my face always suffered when I would put on my foundation, BUT after using this product, now my foundation looks smooth and my dry patches don't show. Overall, it lightens up my face, making it look so radiant!
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
This Moisturizer was my favorite of all time, until I couldn't find it at my local drugstore. I have really sensitive skin. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, doesn't break me out, and leaves my skin moisturized all day. The best moisturizer you will ever find. I need to go back to it.
Jennifer P.
I love a light moisturizer. I have used a lightweight L'Oréal moisturizer since high school and have loved that my skin looks years younger than it really is. I am 45 yrs old with the skin of a 30 yr old.. Often times I am asked what I use and I never tell.  Little do they know that I began moisturizing daily at a very early age.
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
I love the L'Oreal Paris dermo expertise future moisturizer! I usually don't use lotions because they irritate my skin but this one specifically because I have irritated skin around a tattoo and I was recommended this so I tried it and I loved it it's also good for eczema got any time I get some irritated itchy skin I put this on it and it makes it better. It's also inexpensive.
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
It definitely lives up to its name and this is something that I would recommend that anyone buys if they have dry skin it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and hydrated and it's honestly a must have. Especially if you do not wear make up it will leave your face is glowing and feeling wonderful
Shadia R.
Fayetteville
This product does work and very well. I have a combination type skin but I only use it when I feel that my skin is dry which is usually around winter time. If you have an oily skin I wouldn't recommend this product because it really moisturizes and the moisture stays for a while.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Just okay, not great. Packaging okay, price okay, product okay. Sorta lackluster lol. I wld give it a try if you're interested in it. You might like it quite a bit more than I did. One of my friends loves it. I really don't have any other feedback o. It.
Angela R.
Chula Vista, CA
For years I used this moisturizer but lately I find it hard to find in stores such as Target, walmart or rite aid. Moisturizer is gentle on my skin and doesn't feel thick or greasy. I love this product just wish it was easily available for purchase
Rachel T.
Louisville, KY
My skin is very sensitive.. I cant use many products.. I found this and its just amazing. I apply it on top of my medicated cream. just use a small amount and it goes a long way.. Its very effective.. I have and will continue to recommond to others