BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Replenishes moisture. Patented BHA Complex. Lightweight, non-sticky lotion.

Invest in your skin’s future with Futur-e Moisturizer SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin. This lightweight moisturizing lotion helps prevent signs of premature aging and keep your skin beautiful and healthy looking. Formulated with pure Vitamin E, patented Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and SPF 15, Futur-e works to replenish moisture, reveal a more radiant complexion, improve your skin’s smoothness, and protect it against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.

L'Oréal Paris Futur•E® Moisturizer SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin
  • "I normally have dry skin but this product is perfect during the winter when my skin feels extra dry!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's very hard for me to find a moisturizer that works since I have sensitive skin. I found this product and it works great! I would highly recommend this to anyone!" in 6 reviews
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love how this moisturizer is basically EVERYWHERE and is a reasonable price as well. You can get this moisturizer at target, Walgreens, etc. This moisturizer helps prevent signs of aging and keeps your skin beautiful and healthy looking. I love this moisturizer because it also keeps your face feeling so refreshed and clean. So I recommend this product 100%
Tiffany J.
Good product I really love that it have vitamin E in it.. it’s very hydrating love this product I would definitely buy this product again and recommend this product to others so relaxing and just a really good product
Hannah W.
York, ME
I’ve been using this moisturizer for months now. I love that it has SPF and is super gentle on my skin. I’m almost out and I need to go purchase another bottle! I purchase it from either Target or Walmart and find such great prices for this great product.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Instantly hydrated my skin while providing me with a little SPF. Relatively inexpensive and lasts a long time. I don’t apply this daily because it does such a good job but you could. Doesn’t leave my skin oily or shiny. Great base for makeup!
Maria M.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This product does it's job!! I usually have really oily skin, lately I've been having some random really dry skin spots. When I used it for the first time, I felt my skin SO HYDRATED. I wear every morning and night after my skin cleansing product and my face feels so fresh ALL day. Also, my face always suffered when I would put on my foundation, BUT after using this product, now my foundation looks smooth and my dry patches don't show. Overall, it lightens up my face, making it look so radiant!
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
This moisturizer really left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I bought mine at Walmart and remember it being more on the pricier side. It was my first time using and I probably won't repurchase because I have found others that I like better. I liked this moisturizer because it didn't leave me feeling sticky and gave my skin a healthy looking glow. I would recommend giving this product a try if you need a lot of moisture on your face and need a great moisturizer!
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I recently moved from Canada to USA and a lot of the products I love are not found here unless I spend an arm and leg on it online. So after running out of my HG moisturizer I was on a hunt for something new. I saw that this had SPF 15 and i figured I'd give it a shot. I'm so glad I did as this has become my new favorite moisturizer. I really feel like my face has been more moisturized so it definitely does its job.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
This Moisturizer was my favorite of all time, until I couldn't find it at my local drugstore. I have really sensitive skin. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, doesn't break me out, and leaves my skin moisturized all day. The best moisturizer you will ever find. I need to go back to it.
Mareena M.
I bought this moisturizer to use during the day and I think it's mediocre. Nothing super amazing but it does the job! Especially with the sunscreen in it. It's very inexpensive so it's a great alternative if you're willing to try it!
Jennifer P.
I love a light moisturizer. I have used a lightweight L'Oréal moisturizer since high school and have loved that my skin looks years younger than it really is. I am 45 yrs old with the skin of a 30 yr old.. Often times I am asked what I use and I never tell.  Little do they know that I began moisturizing daily at a very early age.