MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage

L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage

Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage

Is this as good a people say? Is like tarte shape tape ?
What shade would be comparable to Light Neutral in Tarte Shape Tape?
Is this concealer good? Does it have full coverage? I have acne prone skin , so I hope this doesn’t break me out?! Pls share y’all’s opinions if y’all have tried this out :)
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage!
Jamie B.
Alamo, CA
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good long wearing concealer! This is great for college students or working folks how need a good concealer to cover up all those long sleepless nights lol. This will cover up all your secrets and having you look bright eyed and bushy tailed ready for the day ahead of you! You will be looking absolutely flawless with this concealer. I like to get mine a shade lighter than my foundation to really brighten up my under eyes! ✨
Anh T.
dallas
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Anh T.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 320 Porcelain
This is great concealer, very long lasting after setting with powder and the formula is not drying at all. Easy to blend and can be worn alone. Love that they have a variety of shades to pick from.
Evelyn S.
Wichita Falls, TX
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Evelyn S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 345 Oatmeal
This is my favorite concealer 😍 I love how full and how creamy this product is! To me it is long lasting anf i love the full coverage! No improvement is needed what so ever and the packaging is nice as well! I feel like this product should be recommended all the time!
Lisa W.
Lindale, TX
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Lisa W.
I’m in my 30’s and considered to have “mature skin” this is my go to concealer. It doesn’t crease or dry out my under eyes.
Viri H.
N Las Vegas, NV
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Viri H.
I LIVE by this product, LOVE IT! This is my go-to concealer every.single.day!!!!!!!! L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage
Liliana S.
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Liliana S.
Review for: 395 Walnut
Love! Very long wearing, long lasting and blends beautifully. It is the best drug store dupe for ‘Born This Way: Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer.’ It is more on the Matte side but not overwhelming at all.
Megan M.
Hereford, TX
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Megan M.
Love love love this concealer! Just an amazing full coverage concealer at an affordable price! Would def recommend for oily skin types L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage
Maria G.
Miami Gardens, FL
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 385 Amber
Really work for my skin, is heavy so usually to uso to night.... Is perfect for full coverage in 8 hours o more
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Taylor F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 330 Ivory
I really like this concealer, it isn’t too thick or too thin and really brightens up my under eye. I only need the tiniest bit under my eyes to brighten it up, I literally use like two dots, I feel like anymore than that would look way too cakey on me. It blends easily and if I set it right away it doesn’t crease on me. I would definitely repurchase.
Shelby B.
Clover, SC
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage uploaded by Shelby B.
Review for: 320 Porcelain
This is my new go to concealer! Full coverage, covers rosacea with ease, lasts all day!L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-fe846
il y a 2 mois
Stephanie F. il y a 2 mois
It is very full coverage so if you put to much it will be very heavy and doesn’t blend well. You don’t need a lot to get the desired coverage with this product which is what makes it so great. A few dots and your good. But put too much and I could see it being a mess.
yackelsie R.
Doral, FL
il y a 4 mois
yackelsie R. il y a 4 mois
Pruebalo, es excelente, es un dupe de los de tarte , es económico 😊😊
Emma J.
il y a 10 mois
L'Oreal Paris Full Wear Concealer Waterproof, Full Coverage ? Hello !!wanted to know how the infallible concealer from L'Oréal works ???
Michelle N. il y a 10 mois
It’s amazing!! The cover is really good without been heavy.