L'Oréal® Paris Frost & Design® H85 Champagne Hair Frost Kit uploaded by Donna S.L'Oréal® Paris Frost & Design® H85 Champagne Hair Frost Kit uploaded by Donna S.
2 colors available

BY FROST & DESIGN

Frost & design dramatic hi-precision pull-through cap highlights has a new time-saving formula that leaves you with a delectable swirl of creamy highlights for a sun-kissed glow. The pull-through cap lets you select the exact strands you want lightened so that you can avoid messy mistakes and unwanted results. Choose from two different styling hooks to create subtle or bold highlights. Finish with a toning rinse to infuse hair with extra shine without brassiness. see more...

• Has anyone tried this that has dark brown hair, I've been wanting t...1 Answers
  • Is this good to make some lights on hair?1 Answers
  • Is this product permanent?2 Answers
Donna S.
Donna S.
Denver, PA
After 1 bad experience in the past, I didn't think I'd ever attempt to highlight my own hair. Due to finances, getting my, long (my hair is past the middle of my back) thick hair done professionally, on a regular basis was no longer an option. I highlight to camouflage my grey hairs without a lot of maintenance. My daughter, she did take cosmology, recommended this product & I'm so very thankful. I've been using this for 3 years, I've never had any issues. I can buy the kit for around $10 vs $100+ at the salon (that was foils but very comparable) , it's very easy to mix & use, the color lasts at least as long as salon, there's plenty of chemicals to do a full highlight & I still throw some away. The cap can be a bit of a challenge but i quickly got used to it. I'm not quick to recommend a product but this is a wonderful kit. I use Carmel not champagne
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Boston, MA
Although I now mainly get my highlights done in a salon, I have also done them myself using this kit! Affordable price, and gives gorgeous blonde highlights! I am a natural blonde but this products always manages to brighten and freshen up my look. Tip: to avoid getting red-ish tint highlights, it means you need to keep the color on longer! I sometimes blow dry my hair with the foil in to speed along the process.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I generally like getting L'Oréal hair color when I don't have enough money to go to the salon. The color payoff is nice, natural and lasts like a salon would. Just be sure to use it right
Stephanye L.
Stephanye L.
Miami , FL
I lime this product because is acordarle and easy to used in home, The hair look great with this product. I use din home and i like The results
Shay G.
Shay G.
Clewiston, FL
If you have black hair & you're looking for something to life your hair color. This is the product you need. Affordable, & easy to apply
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Folsom, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't always have the money to go and spend to highlight my hair. I used to be an avid user of the Frost & Glow highlighting kit but on this day I could not find that kit, so I had no choice but to buy this product. I did it in my house that night and from the second I put the cap on my head I knew this product was cheap. It completely fried my head with all the chemicals in the products they give. I had an ok highlight by the time it was over but I am not over how completely frizzed out and knotted my hair was by the end of the process.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Review for: Caramel
I have used this to color my hair blonde for years now and I keep going back to it. It works quickly, doesn't look brassy and is easy to paint on. The cap is pretty much useless though unless you have super fine hair.
Torie B.
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
Review for: Caramel
I've been using this highlight kit since I was in high school. It's very easy to do. It also doesn't dry out my hair while bleaching. And the color always comes out perfect!
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
This review is not about the product listed, but I couldn't find it so here it is: L'oreal Paris CouleurExperte Express in French Eclair. Definitely buying this again, can't wait to try different shades!!
Margo  B.
Margo B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have used this a few times now. Like how the cap is included. I am not very good with hair and this makes it much easier to use. Leaves my hair looking great but does dry it out a little bit.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Port Matilda, PA
Does it hurt to get the cap off? it always pulling my hair out... or am i doing it wrong?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this product permanent?
Nyara S.
Nyara S.
Media, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good to make some lights on hair?
Citlalic K.
Citlalic K.
Has anyone tried this that has dark brown hair, I've been wanting to get some highlights on my hair but I'm scared it won't work since I dark brown hair
Can I get free sample? I like to try before purchasing!