Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil

L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil

Frizz-Defy Conditioner

Someone trying product for L'Oreal Paris EverPure Frizz-Defy Conditioner oily hair?
Does this conditioner really help make your hair look smoother?
Does everyone like this product? Do you find that it works well?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil!
Alejandra A.
Twin Peaks, CA
L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil uploaded by Alejandra A.
I immediately noticed a difference on my frizzy hair. The first time I used it, I let my hair air dry and it looked like I had blow dried it (see pic for reference). It was nice and sleek. I appreciate that it’s vegan, sulfate& paraben free.
Lucy V.
Huntington Pk, CA
L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil uploaded by Lucy V.
This conditioner is really good just like the shampoo it really makes my hair super soft helps me with my frizz and also takes care of my hair color I would definitely recommend both of them together 💜
Jay J.
Fresno, CA
L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil uploaded by Jay J.
I think it smells really good. I mixed it in with some of my hair dye for extra conditioning and it made my hair silky smooth and shiny and there was absolutely no frizz. I was shook. I recommend it.!
Kim Z.
Plover, WI
The minute I started using this conditioner I noticed a difference in my hair for the better. Not only did it seem light in my hair. But it also did not take much for it to create a good lather in it. It also washed out very easy and did not leave a film like some others do. That is because it is sulfate free! Which in the past others that are sulfate free have left my hair with a film on it. Thank you L'Oreal for the breakthrough. After using this for a few weeks, I have noticed that I do not need to spray my hair with leave in conditioner as much. I high recommend this if you live in a dry area in the winter time. I would also recommend using the shampoo as well. Both of them together help to keep the moisture and frizz in check. It helps to restore the moisture. Overall I think this is a great conditioner and would recommend everyone trying it. I did receive this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review!
Dyan R.
I love this conditioner.. it defiantly has helped keep my frizz under control. Its winter so there's a lot of frizz.. its got a nice gentle scent to it and leaves hair smelling and feeling great
Olushola O.
L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil uploaded by Olushola O.
Sooooo thick!!!!! After slathering this on, I could tell that my hair was loving it. It really conditioned and helped make detangling a breeze for my 4c hair. The smell was amazing but it was most impressed by the frizz free finish it gave me
Jackie Z.
Springfield , MO
L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil uploaded by Jackie Z.
I received this conditioner free for testing purposes, and I love it! It’s sulfate and paraben free and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth! It’s also helps control frizzy hair. Love it!
April D.
Ventura, CA
This conditioner smells nice. Made my hair soft. But it really did nothing special for my frizz. It tamed my frizz just about as well as other frizz shampoo. Price is a bit much for the size of the bottle. Plus not enough for people with thick hair.
Dimple W.
Indianapolis, IN
L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil uploaded by Dimple W.
Love this conditioner! After shampooing this really works it’s magic in keeping the frizz at bay.
Andie S.
L'Oreal Paris Frizz Defy Sulfate Free Conditioner With Marula Oil uploaded by Andie S.
I've really loved using the Ever Pure Frizz Defy conditioner. I can feel a difference in my hair after each use. I do a lot of blow drying and straightening in dry winter weather and this conditioner has helped my hair stay smooth and healthy.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lolo D.
il y a un an
Samantha S. il y a un an
I kept it more to my ends but it worked great for me!
Stacy R.
Westminster, MD
il y a 3 ans
Jenny C. il y a 2 ans
It doesn't wear mine down at all. My hair is on the dry side though