BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've have tried almost every dry shampoo out the and can not find one that compares to this one. It's affordable, but since I have to use so much of a dry shampoo to try and get some type of volume it doesn't last very long. It's upsetting but it's expected when you have thin straight hair :(
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo is just okay. It didn't work for my hair, but I'm sure it works for other people. It made my hair feel too dry and dusty.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this dry shampoo. I have dark hair and this spray didn't leave any kind of residue. Also it has a very light clean scent
Jeannette O.
Definitely on the pricey side when. you think of a dry shampoo but worth each and every penny in my opinion. I've tried a plethora of drugstore dry shampoos and I'm always disappointed because it simply doesn't work or irritated my skin and makes my head ultra itchy. I splurged and found this to be wonderful. The powder is very fine and the scent is fresh and light. I'll be using it a bit sparingly because the price tag and difficulty in acquiring it. if you have a chance to give this a shot I definitely would!
Stephanie S.
Saint James, MO
It's a little expensive for me. I also didn't use a lot but it was still noticeable in my hair which is dark brown. However my friend who has blonde hair used it and it worked great for her.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decided to take the plunge and splurge on this dry shampoo. I've tried other drugstore dry shampoos in the past and was never satisfied. They either had a terrible smell or made my hair feel heavy. Just for reference, I have jet black hair and this has become my favorite dry shampoo. The trick is to spray this far enough to avoid a white cast in your scalp, I'd recommend using the length of the can as a good benchmark. I love the smell (fresh!) and my hair has so much lift and volume after using this product.
Abigail M.
Muncie, IN
Not recommended for dark colored hair, I had trouble getting it to be transparen't and I know I didn't use too much.
Claudia L.
Compton, CA
....💗it's long lasting , it keeps always the oily hair , I have black brown hair it has a nice Scent great to use I have wavy thick hair
Brittney W.
Woodinville, Wa
Great for the price. It works well and doesn't leave white marks in my dark hair. The smell isn't terrible but could be stronger to make it better. Would totally buy again.
Crystal B.
Hamilton, AL
I love this stuff for days I don't want to wash my hair. I would definitely try it because I love it.
Ashley K.
Can you only get this from a L'Oreal Professional Salon?
Deborah A.
Ooooooooohhhhh I wanna try this! How is it? I have thick curly/wavy hair. Also color treated but on recovery
Nat R.
Lancaster
Great reviews on this site. Curious is it safe for red colored hair? Red fades so much, regardless of the products used.