L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set

Frame and Set

Deja bonito las cejas este producto ?
Is this like the revlon one?
Any tips for finding the right shade I'm fair to medium skin toned with maple brown hair and caramel highlights?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set!
Product Highlights
...really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long.in reviews
I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!in reviews
I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well.in reviews
at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara. <br>in reviews
Gwendolyn W.
Farmington, MO
L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set uploaded by Gwendolyn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was sooo disappointed. I ran out of L'Oreal Brow Stylist prep and shape pro kit which I loved but could no longer find. I decided to try this since it's made by the same brand but the quality of this one is upsetting. As soon as you put the brush in the first time you start getting little balled up pieces of product you either have to smash down and carefully spread out evenly or comb out with the spoolie. I prefer combing them out. I realize it doesn't cost as much as department store brands but at $10.54 at Wal-Mart it's one of the more expensive drugstore brands and absolutely NOT worth the price. It will stay in place once you get it on how you want it but it's definitely a hassle.
Denise J.
Mesa, AZ
L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set uploaded by Denise J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love the fact that this brown stylist frame leave at my eyebrows. I had my eyebrow design but with time the color was fading away. With just a little bit of this frame it makes my eyebrow looks amazing. I really love the collar and how it looks I recommend it and its a great price.
Brittany R.
Portales, NM
L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set uploaded by Brittany R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I ordered this because it was on sale on amazon and I was skeptical but I love it. Easy and smooth to apply and the brush it comes with is amazing. Soft but firm and works great. I highly recommend this product
Miriam F.
Breckenridge, CO
L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set uploaded by Miriam F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had high expectations based on all the good reviews, but the consistency of this product is just so weird! It was clumpy from the beginning and it’s so hard to apply. It just clumps up in the container and on the brush, and doesn’t go on evenly. So hard to use!
Esmeralda B.
Long Beach
I looooove this product so much at first in the packaging I wasn't so sure about it but now it's like the only product I use for my eyebrows!
Hydea T.
norwalk
L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set uploaded by Hydea T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
best product ever! since i began doing my brows it looks so natural, i always receive compliments and i recommended my friends to this amazing pomade.
Nana G.
Browns Mills
L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set uploaded by Nana G.
This is definitely the way to go. I’m not perfect at make up by I’d like to say I’m decent but that’s with the help of this product right here. Gonna try to show a picture of it.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set uploaded by Liiz B.
L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set uploaded by Liiz B.
L'Oréal Paris Brow stylist Pomade presentation for a professional eyeliner leaving a wonderful stroke in your eyes to enhance that intense look ... in different shades to choose from.
#Forkeepsbeats 🖤.
Alexandria
L'Oreal Paris Frame and Set uploaded by #Forkeepsbeats 🖤.
Just started using this & honesty my brows have been coming out BOMB like, I’m still shook when I look back at pictures 😇
Deena M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Usually the brushes given aren't really great but for this one it's pretty good because the brush is hard so makes it easy to draw in the brows, and i love the texture of this product it's easy to draw and blend and not to mention the price is affordable and it's as good as other brands!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystal D.
Linden, MI
il y a 2 ans
How does this compare to Maybelline Tattoo Studio Brow Pomade 372 Blonde - 0.106oz? It’s the only brow pomade I’ve ever tried and although it’s not what I’m used to, I do like it and now I’m looking to try out more brow pomades. What are everyone’s suggestions?
kayla Z. il y a un an
I haven’t tried the maybelline one yet but this one is really good! It lasts on my eyebrow for the entire day and it’s so pigmented!
Krystal S.
Lancaster, CA
Karen B. il y a 3 ans
You need to try ASAP!! Is not expensive and the quality is so good.
Safa A.
Buffalo, NY
il y a 3 ans
Gwendolyn W. il y a un an
Easy to get product on but it's clumpy and I don't feel it applies smoothly nor evenly distribute product. If you mean,does it smudge once applied,no. It actually does stay put once you get it how you want it.
Angela B.
Corp Christi, TX
Danielle S. il y a 3 ans
So the outline first of how you want your brow then fill in from the arch and slowly get lighter as you go it towards the middle
Paula G.
Doral, FL
Elaine P. il y a 3 ans
No. Not worth it. It looked good at first then the more you use it the more you realize that there is somewhat of a clumpy texture to the whole thing. I'm not buying it again and I wouldn't recommend this to anyone wondering if it's good. Maybelline tattoo brow studio one is so much better.