L'Oréal Paris for Men Elseve/Vive Thickening Shampoo with Regenium, Fine/Thin Hair uploaded by Beisnel V.L'Oréal Paris for Men Elseve/Vive Thickening Shampoo with Regenium, Fine/Thin Hair uploaded by Claudia A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A thicker head of hair for better scalp coverage. Do you have fine, thinning hair which lacks fullness, manageability and gives less scalp coverage? The L'Oreal haircare laboratories have created new ELVIVE FOR MEN Thickening Shampoo with REGENIUM-XY...

Buy on Amazon
Liz G.
Manchester, MD
This is a really nice shampoo. I do notice that it does add some volume and thickness to my hair. My hair feels clean when I'm done showering. I have very straight normal to oily hair. The lather with this shampoo is nice. I think I would repurchase this shampoo.
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
This is a must buy! My fiances hair has always been fine. He wishes his hair was thicker and more full. When using this product it actually looks and feels thicker! No rogaine!!
Destiny L.
Fairborn , OH
Love be this makes your hair feel so smooth and soft. It smells great and it doesn't make your hair oily
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
My husband enjoyed using this product very much. We will definitely be repurchasing this for him soon!
Kristina T.
Schaumburg, IL
My husband uses really cheap shampoos and it would be nice to see him use a good one once in a while
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Es muy bueno a mi papa le gusta mucho le deja su cabello muy brillante y suave y un olor delicioso
Patricia S.
Calexico CA
Antes no sabía que existía y realmente es bueno deja el cabello brilloso y miyy bonito
Kristina A.
This is a thick, creamy, translucent white liquid which smells reminiscent of apples - refreshing and clean smelling. It lathers up well in the hair although I still find myself using 2 shampoos (with a little less shampoo needed on the second pass). In combination with the matching conditioner which is also thick, creamy and a more opaque white colour, my hair gets a good thorough cleanse and the product does appear to do what it claims to do
Phoebe L.
I use this as I have really brittle hair ever since I use this my hair is gone so much healthier and thicker absolutely gorgeous keeps a shine on my hair for days I used to have to wash my hair eveey two days but now I wash it every week with just one dry shampoo still doesn't go greasy just makes it look healthy
Vicky F.
Flat 3, Torquay
I brought this for my boyfriend but ended up using it myself, best use for oily hair and has proved to be better than other L'Oréal shampoos for my personally, I would buy this again as it kept my hair oil free all day.