L'Oréal Paris for Men Elseve Anti-Dandruff Nourishing Shampoo with Actirox® and Equaderm®

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Innovative formula with ActiroxTM and EquadermTM Reduces appearance of visible flakes

Buy on Amazon
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually use anti-dandruff shampoo because my hair is color treated. I've had bad outcomes when I use just any shampoo. I was willing to try the EverFresh anti-dandruff shampoo because it's sulfate-free and color-safe - getting rid of my flakes and saving my color? Perfect!

After using the shampoo (and the whole scalp care system) for a few weeks, I noticed a reduction in flakes and itchiness overall. My color stayed in great shape, too. For a sulfate-free shampoo, it had a decent lather! My main gripe is that the shampoo could leave hair very dry without a conditioner. I used the EverFresh Balancing sulfate-free conditioner from the same system and it worked with the shampoo perfectly. My husband even started using it!
Tiffany b.
Jerusalem, AR
My husband uses this brand and he seems to enjoy it. His scalp typically dries up during the winter and this helps control his dandruff. Head and shoulders makes him break out so he can't use that. This was a good choice
Aryelin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
L oreal paris fall repair una vez lo use y me causo mucha curiosidad por que su olor es divino pero la sensación que deja en mi cabello no es la mejor :( lamento decir esto pero su formula quizá no es la que debería usar, espero usar uno de otra linea quizá me vaya mejor.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this shampoo. It isn't drying on his scalp, which is great for a dandruff shampoo. You think that would be a given, but no haha. This one is good though! & the scent is overpowering.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product for my 16 1/2 year old son as he has bad dandruff. His head got itchy and really dry and his dandruff didn't improve. He said he felt like he was allergic to it because his scalp got red and the itching was persistent. So we stopped using this product & within a couple days he was feeling better, thank goodness.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
No me gusta mucho la marca lo real ni en cosméticos ni en champoo la verdad me gustan más otra clases de marca pero si las he probado y no me hacen gracias he probado la línea que tienen para cabellos dañado y no me gusta mucho
carina c.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like theloreal for men elseve anti dandruffs nourishing shampoo for my husband..he take good care of his hair so i think this is good it works qonders with dandruff
Maria G.
Raymondville, TX
Helps. Your hair with dandruff very affordable has a nice secent to it leaves hair soft love it!  I recommend those who have trouble with dandruff.
Baobai L.
My husband is not a big fan of this product due to the way it makes him feel after showering and the smell is just too strong.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL

I used some of their products lipsticks are very cool and very nice I like a lot and have a lot of variety of colors.