BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ranya s.
L'oreal paris shampooing !!it is one of my favorite haircare ,amazing protect with keratin !!!!
Just i love it so much
Rhi C.
Auckland
This was a really good product as it kept my hair silky, smooth and shiny but it did make my hair feel super thin the next day and that annoys me because I already have thin hair! I probably would buy this again though.
•Joanne Louise S.
Rugeley , Staffordshire
I've recently started using the Elvive fibrology thickening shampoo and conditioner which leaves my hair soft and and hair gets thicker wash after wash
Marwa A.
This shampoo is great for thin hair it helps if you have a dry or oily scalp either way it's good the scent is amazing and helps with hair fall out aswell I would definatley recommned and buy a lot more
Stephanie M.
In love with all shampoos trying this one at the moment!!! Cant wait to try more!!!
Emily M.
This shampoo along with the thickness booster and conditioner in the same range, made a difference to my hair after just one wash! I noticed that my hairline looked fuller! Cant wait to see the results after a few more uses. I really didnt expect to see any results so soon. I am really happy.
heather r.
deer lake, NL
Makes my hair so shiny and soft and full highly recommend. . great for girls with fine hair or us girls with thick hair that needs body
Ronda G.
Salt lick , KY
I'm always looking for a shampoo conditioner that works. after reading several reviews, I definitely want to try this product!
Cory U.
Etobicoke, OH
I received this shampoo in a voxbox to try out. It was strange having a 3-step cleaning routine but it made sense. Somehow a bond happened between the booster & conditioner to make my hair feel thicker. It's a nice formula and great packaging but I wasn't too fond of the scent. To me it was overpowering & not my cup of tea. Great product, but in the end the fragrance won & had me leaving this shampoo behind.
BELLA B.
quevedo, 24 de mayo
Es buen produto pero no tanto como el q estoy usando ahorapara mi pelo q lo tengo danado por q es mas natural lo q usan en ellos
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.