BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cory U.
Etobicoke , ON
I received this shampoo in a voxbox to try out. It was strange having a 3-step cleaning routine but it made sense. Somehow a bond happened between the booster & conditioner to make my hair feel thicker. It's a nice formula and great packaging but I wasn't too fond of the scent. To me it was overpowering & not my cup of tea. Great product, but in the end the fragrance won & had me leaving this shampoo behind.
Sandie T.
Scarborough, ON
I really liked Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner. It smells DIVINE and it made my hair thick and soft. Love it
UPDATE: June 2018 and this is STILL my favorite Shampoo & Conditioner ❤
Danielle B.
I was excited about receiving this product from Influenster for free for review purposes. I've been using it for a few weeks now and my hair feels so dry. It's almost impossible to brush now when it's wet after I use the Fibralogy line. I'm not impressed at all. I would have stopped using it weeks ago but wanted to give it a fair chance and review. I wouldn't recommend it and didn't notice a difference in the thickness of my hair. The only thing good about the line is that it smells good and the packaging is cute.
Mercedes G.
New Hamburg, Ontario
This product really works like they say it does.

I was skeptical at first, but I tried it out and within a week, people were complimenting my hair!

I found the shampoo made my hair a little more difficult to detangle, but the conditioner usually smoothd it right out again.

I tested the Fibralogy line for free, but all opinions are my own.
Melissa L.
Toronto , ON
I was beyond excited to receive the Influenster Vox Box to test these products! Let me first off say that I have really thin, fine hair. I was not convinced that this product could truly change how thick my hair was. You feel the difference the first time you wash your hair. And the smell, AMAZING! My hair feels definitely thicker & I notice a huge difference when I style my hair, even in a ponytail! My hair feels slightly more dry then usual but I am more than happy with how voluminous my hair is. Highly recommend!
Julie E.
Courtenay, BC
I received this product package from Influenster to try for free and review. First, I loved the packaging and the colours, plus the smell is phenomenal and stays in your hair all day! I was really skeptical about if this product would make my hair thicker. The first wash I didn't really notice a difference, but by the second and especially third wash I totally noticed a difference! It was amazing that it actually made it feel thicker!! The conditioner didn't really detangle my hair as much as other conditioners usually do, but I didn't find it took away from the product at all. I definitely recommend trying this product and will continue to use mine!!
Kendra s.
Winnipeg, MB
I received this product from Influenster for free to review, and was really excited to try it! I absolutely love the packaging and the smell! Even got a compliments on the smell from my family members. I really noticed a difference in the thickness of my hair after only three uses. The one disappointment, was I really had trouble with getting a brush through my hair to untangle it after using the conditioner.
Sara K.
Winnipeg, MB
I got this for review from Influester. I love the scent and and the way my hair feels after it's dry, however, even though I do have fine hair, I still need a good conditioner with detangling properties, as I have a lot of hair, just fine hair, so I really found this conditioner very disappointing and my hair was very tangled while wet. I still like to use it occasionally but I can't risk damaging my hair with split ends. It's too bad, I really wanted to like this more.
Carlene P.
Edmonton , AB
I receive these products free from influenster, and was so excited to try the product! I was a bit skeptical that it would actually make my hair thicker but to my surprise it actually worked! After about a week of using it, I already noticed a difference! I liked the scent and when I looked up the price in the store I was pleased to see that it is reasonably priced. Very good performance for the cost! I would definitely recommend this product to people.
Laurel A.
Richmond Hill, ON
After one week of using the product friends and family began to notice how long and thick my hair was. The scent of the products was pleasant and smelled like salon. The product was reasonably priced compared to other shampoos on the market. Lathered and conditioned lovely. The packaging was flashy and suited to the theme of a scientific discovery. My hair feels dramatically voluminous and I am hesitant on purchasing another shampoo. Please admit that Blake Lively is a goddess?!?

Funny Story: My friend said the conditioner looked like mayo... Every time I use it I think of the famous sandwich condiment. This product unfortunately can't work for everyone. However, like all most products I do recommend trying it! Thank you for the opportunity Influenster!
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.