BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luicy B.
This stuff is so good, first of all I have really thick hair anyway but this seems to like control my hair and leave it in really good condition, the shampoo is great it lathers well and rinses well too, the conditioner is thick leaves my hair hydrated and sleek and it smells really good.
Lisa D.
Good shampoo. Claims to make your hair thicker but I don’t think it did that for me! However, shampoo’s main job is to clean your hair and it does that so happy enough with this product! Smells good too.
Bailey S.
Duncan
Omg I love this it smells great! My hair keeps the smell and so soft!! Definitely recommend
ariana f.
dominican repúblic
I love this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable and with an incredible and unique texture😎😍
Nina S.
st julien d'hotman,sai lane
I love l’oreal shampoos
Thay are the best
I have been using them since a long time
I have use mostly of them
They have shampoo for every hair type and they work like wonders
They smells really nice and are effective
lorena c.
colombia
Te deja el cabello super suave brillante, oliendo a rico y sientes tu cabello más sano y radiante ❤❤💕💜💜
Rivka M.
Filey, Filey
Gives my hair a good amount of volume, leaves it smelling fantastic and lathers really well. Only way it could be better would be if L'Oreal was cruelty free!
Rafhaela D.
stange
I have tried this and iuse this Shampo now i was not thinking it going to work to my hair but i tried it and it works perfekt and now use this every time i shower
Aya E.
منتجات جميعا مذهله تعطي اناقه وخفيه بثبات وعدم تاثييير بالسلب جميله جداااااا وهادئه وتعطي اطلاله مميزه
Marya S.
Gostei muito dos produtos da L'Oréal Paris, muito cheirosos, gostei dos resultados é muito bom, está super aprovado
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.