L'Oréal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tara H.
Kanata, Ontario
I really love this product. After only a few washes my hair feels fuller and thicker! My friends are starting to notice as well!
I love the smell too!
Randy K.
Brantford Ontario Canada
I love these products. I can already feel the difference in my hair. It is shinier, brighter. It has more life and bounce to it. I will continue using.
Brooke O.
Very good! Product lasted a long time and is very well priced. Hair smelled amazing and felt thoroughly cleaned. Stands out against many other shampoos
marie-chantal m.
Val-D'Amour, NB
I would really like to try your sample. thanks to send me one. I love your brand I'm actually using L'oreal Paris Argine and its really good. Thanks :)
•Joanne Louise S.
I've recently started using the Elvive fibrology thickening shampoo and conditioner which leaves my hair soft and and hair gets thicker wash after wash
Angela G.
I like the thick lather of the shampoo but am not crazy about the smell. My hair feels "thicker" but also a little static-y! I will continue using :)
Angie H.
Hamilton, ON
My hair was lame limp and lifeless then i was given a L'Oreal Fibralogy Influenser kit. My hair feels thicker and fuller and my ponytail is awesome.
Isabella B.
Couldn't be more happy with the results of this shampoo and the conditioner. I really recommend everyone tries both because it is magic in a bottle!!
Leah P.
West Yorkshire , Castleford
I have oily hair this sorted my problem out gave it good volume and it lathers easily, for the price I would recommend and buy again smelled nice too
Alayne L.
Ajax, Ontario
I love L'Oreal products and I would love to try a sample size before committing to a full purchase! I love that this products strengthens your hair
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.