BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carolyn W.
Oshawa, ON
The shampoo and conditioner worked well and smelled fantastic. However as I already have thick-ish curly hair, I am not the best judge to say if it made my hair any thicker!
emma walpole w.
Waterloo, ON
I love these products make you hair feel so soft and silky full of health just like when you apply shea cocoa butter to dry skin, the feeling of softness and luxury
Kathryn H.
So far this product has added lift and softness to my fine dry hair, I have used it twice. My hair does not feel like it has any chemicals or film on the individual hair strands, it feels great!
Nikita S.
Did not like this shampoo and conditoner at all. Left a nasty residue on my hair that made it look greasy. Also doesn't smell very good. It didn't really do anything for thickness and/or volume. Definitely would not buy again!
Avril ĺ.
Red Deer
Can't wait to try it out with my two older girls there hair and mine are hard to maintain cause we just can't find a great shampoo and conditioners that works. So We really can't wait to try it!
Nancy M.
Dartmouth
Worst shampoo and conditioner i have ever used. Left a film on my scalp that caused my scalp to itch and left my hair thin not holding up to the promise of fuller hair
Maris F.
Milano
I do not satisfied with this Loreal product. After using shampoo and balsam I dont feel my hear is clean, does not shine. I cannot say anything about scalp. I was trying during one week, than had to change shampoo. Disappointed.
Sal Y.
Brampton, ON
I have been using this product for a couple of days now. I have to say the shampoo and conditioner combined are definitely showing a difference in volume compared to my dove shampoo and conditioner. Highly recommended!
jade t.
My favorite product it helped with dead ends and my thin hair after a week of using this product I notice instant shine a softness I totally would recommend this.
Julie T.
Sorel
Tres bon produit. J'adore tout les produits de l'Oreal. Cette nouvelle gamme de L'Oreal rend les cheveux soyeux et magnifique. Je le recommende à tout mes amies.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.