BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ellie D.
Newcastle upon tyne
A lot of brands claim their hair care thickens your hair but this one doesn't lie. Is amazing for my hair and always makes it feel like it has extra volume
Brittany C.
Needed to use some of my friends shampoo when I forgot some and they had this. It was alright. I did not care for the scent of the shampoo but it worked.
josee c.
shawinigan
I love the shampoo., it gives me shiny healty looking hair. The conditioner really helps my dry hair. You got to try it yourself to see the good results.
Rebecca B.
Aylmer
I love how L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel and look. My friends have noticed how thick my hair is. Great stuff thanks.
Kim B.
Fredericton, NB
My hair is long, thick and sometimes, dry. The product I use is very important to me to get my hair to look healthy and strong. Shine is also important.
Brooke O.
Very good! Product lasted a long time and is very well priced. Hair smelled amazing and felt thoroughly cleaned. Stands out against many other shampoos
Randy K.
Brantford Ontario Canada
I love these products. I can already feel the difference in my hair. It is shinier, brighter. It has more life and bounce to it. I will continue using.
Tara H.
Kanata, Ontario
I really love this product. After only a few washes my hair feels fuller and thicker! My friends are starting to notice as well!
I love the smell too!
•Joanne Louise S.
I've recently started using the Elvive fibrology thickening shampoo and conditioner which leaves my hair soft and and hair gets thicker wash after wash
marie-chantal m.
Val-D'Amour, NB
I would really like to try your sample. thanks to send me one. I love your brand I'm actually using L'oreal Paris Argine and its really good. Thanks :)
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.