BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kathryn H.
So far this product has added lift and softness to my fine dry hair, I have used it twice. My hair does not feel like it has any chemicals or film on the individual hair strands, it feels great!
Avril ĺ.
Red Deer
Can't wait to try it out with my two older girls there hair and mine are hard to maintain cause we just can't find a great shampoo and conditioners that works. So We really can't wait to try it!
Nancy M.
Dartmouth
Worst shampoo and conditioner i have ever used. Left a film on my scalp that caused my scalp to itch and left my hair thin not holding up to the promise of fuller hair
Maris F.
Milano
I do not satisfied with this Loreal product. After using shampoo and balsam I dont feel my hear is clean, does not shine. I cannot say anything about scalp. I was trying during one week, than had to change shampoo. Disappointed.
Sal Y.
Brampton, ON
I have been using this product for a couple of days now. I have to say the shampoo and conditioner combined are definitely showing a difference in volume compared to my dove shampoo and conditioner. Highly recommended!
jade t.
My favorite product it helped with dead ends and my thin hair after a week of using this product I notice instant shine a softness I totally would recommend this.
Julie T.
Sorel
Tres bon produit. J'adore tout les produits de l'Oreal. Cette nouvelle gamme de L'Oreal rend les cheveux soyeux et magnifique. Je le recommende à tout mes amies.
Huguette E.
Bellefond, NB
My hair is not fine but I'm always looking for more volume. Love this, gives me the volume I want. Also left my hair soft and shiny. Great scent as well. Overall it gets an A+
Cheryl D.
Peterborough
Really looking forward to trying these products. Its time for a change in shampoo and conditioner and it certainly sounds like this has everything I look for in a product.
mona w.
toronto
Im really looking forward to trying this new shampoo and conditioner, my hair has been thinning from age and medications, will come back and let everyone know how it goes .
Noemia S.
Hidrata o cabelo ?
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
My only concern with this product is that it will change the texture of my hair permanently after I stop using it. Is this true?
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Would you recommend this and why?
Alejandra c.
What's the difference between all of the others
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
I've been looking for a shampoo that will make my hair thicker and stronger. Has anyone tried this? Could you tell the difference in your hair?