BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ellen w.
kennetcook, Nova Scotia
I have not tried this shampoo and conditioner.my hair needs help.i color my hair all the time .hoping this will bring back some shine and volume .fingers crossed
Marlene M.
Orangeville
This product sounds awesome.....It's just what I've been waiting for as I have very fine and thing hair!!! I'd ,love to try it....how do I get a free sample???
Jacinthe T.
Shannon
Nous adorons ce produit ma fille et moi et souhaitons le garder. Nous cheveux sont soyeux à souhait brillants et le volume est parfait. Nos cheveux restent beaux toute la journée.
Alishia M.
Dartmouth, NS
I love Loreal products. Never tried this one yet but cant wait to try it for free. Its hard to find a product to work with my hair but most of Loreal products work wonders :)
Cherisse C.
Coquitlam
It'll be great to try this! I heard so many good reviews and feedback for it, like how it is great to help with volume and help with making one's hair soft and smooth! :)
Kirsten G.
Love this product. Will definitely not go back to any other hair products for washing my hair. Long lasting scent leaves my scalp nice and keeps the dandruff to a low minimum
10/10 would buy again (:
Lucy H.
Just about cleans my hair. Not a fan of this at all. Will spend the money on something a little better
Melanie C.
Toronto
It’s a good shampoo and conditioner. I have dry hair and it works for me. It smells good as well
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
Product smells great and I noticed a difference after this one wash! I haven't seen it around in store yet but I'm glad I got to try it in my Influenster Box :)
Crystal K.
Listowel
I really enjoy the Crystal. It keeps my hair shiny and full of volume. Not to mention, smells great! This is the only shampoo and conditioner my hair likes :p
Noemia S.
Hidrata o cabelo ?
Katya S.
Does it work for very thin and porous Does it work for very thin and porous hair? hair?
marymoore
Ottawa
Do these products help to strengthen strands as well as give volume ??
Alejandra c.
What's the difference between all of the others
Ashlee S.
FALMOUTH, KY
How does this product help with thin hair