BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

marymoore
Ottawa
I am looking forward to trying L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner samples. I have fine hair strands and can certainly use some volume. Hard to grade not having used it but it sounds terrific .
Erica  H.
Victoria, British Columbia
I got my shampoo, conditioner and booster last week. I've only used it 3 times. I can feel the difference in thickness when I wash my hair... I love it!! However I'm not a fan on how it smells.... But I am a fan on how it works! So thank you!
rajwinder g.
winnipeg mb
Very good for my hair i loved it, it works wonderful. my hair has never felt better then after using this, ive only been using it for a few weeks nice and i already love it,.
L S.
Pretty good product! Definitely saw a difference and recommend it! Check around at different stores before you buy to compare prices and don't forget to use it in the right order with the other products from the line!
Cor M.
Instantly made my hair feel thicker. I have only been using it for a week so I'm not sure exactly if it is working long term but so far my hair feels smooth and thick and is shiny. Smell is nice as well.
emma walpole w.
Waterloo, ON
I love these products make you hair feel so soft and silky full of health just like when you apply shea cocoa butter to dry skin, the feeling of softness and luxury
Carolyn W.
Oshawa, ON
The shampoo and conditioner worked well and smelled fantastic. However as I already have thick-ish curly hair, I am not the best judge to say if it made my hair any thicker!
kelly s.
scarborough, Ontario
This product says i will notice a difference after 5 uses. i have used it 3 times so far, and believe it or not i already notice a slight difference in the thickness of my hair!!! i love this product!
Kathryn H.
So far this product has added lift and softness to my fine dry hair, I have used it twice. My hair does not feel like it has any chemicals or film on the individual hair strands, it feels great!
Avril ĺ.
Red Deer
Can't wait to try it out with my two older girls there hair and mine are hard to maintain cause we just can't find a great shampoo and conditioners that works. So We really can't wait to try it!
Lauren P.
Glasgow , KY
I've been looking for a shampoo that will make my hair thicker and stronger. Has anyone tried this? Could you tell the difference in your hair?
Wanda T.
Eganville
My hair is fine and I was wondering if these products give volume to your hair?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Where do you buy this at? I've looked everywhere and couldn't find it!
Alejandra c.
What's the difference between all of the others
Katya S.
Does it work for very thin and porous Does it work for very thin and porous hair? hair?