BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cor M.
Instantly made my hair feel thicker. I have only been using it for a week so I'm not sure exactly if it is working long term but so far my hair feels smooth and thick and is shiny. Smell is nice as well.
Carolyn W.
Oshawa, ON
The shampoo and conditioner worked well and smelled fantastic. However as I already have thick-ish curly hair, I am not the best judge to say if it made my hair any thicker!
kelly s.
scarborough, Ontario
This product says i will notice a difference after 5 uses. i have used it 3 times so far, and believe it or not i already notice a slight difference in the thickness of my hair!!! i love this product!
emma walpole w.
Waterloo, ON
I love these products make you hair feel so soft and silky full of health just like when you apply shea cocoa butter to dry skin, the feeling of softness and luxury
Kathryn H.
So far this product has added lift and softness to my fine dry hair, I have used it twice. My hair does not feel like it has any chemicals or film on the individual hair strands, it feels great!
Avril ĺ.
Red Deer
Can't wait to try it out with my two older girls there hair and mine are hard to maintain cause we just can't find a great shampoo and conditioners that works. So We really can't wait to try it!
Nancy M.
Dartmouth
Worst shampoo and conditioner i have ever used. Left a film on my scalp that caused my scalp to itch and left my hair thin not holding up to the promise of fuller hair
Maris F.
Milano
I do not satisfied with this Loreal product. After using shampoo and balsam I dont feel my hear is clean, does not shine. I cannot say anything about scalp. I was trying during one week, than had to change shampoo. Disappointed.
Sal Y.
Brampton, ON
I have been using this product for a couple of days now. I have to say the shampoo and conditioner combined are definitely showing a difference in volume compared to my dove shampoo and conditioner. Highly recommended!
jade t.
My favorite product it helped with dead ends and my thin hair after a week of using this product I notice instant shine a softness I totally would recommend this.
Sheena S.
Brampton , Ontario
Does this smell great ?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this good for thin hair?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Is this really good products for the hair??
MJ J.
Ajax
I have always used L'Oreal Paris Shampoo and Conditioner but now I am waiting for the free samle of L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner as I have very fine hair
TIBISAY F.
brossard
I will like to have the free sample of fibralogy, sent to my home address 5890 Rue parnasse, Brossard, Qc, J4w 2c6