BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lori R.
Cornwall, Ontario
I have always enjoyed using L'Oreal products, and am very excited to try the Fibralogy system! My hair has become thinner since I reached menopause, so I'm hoping this system will help!
Nataliia Z.
Winnipeg
I have very dry and thin hair which need some volume. Very excited to try L'Oreal products! Waiting for L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner samples. :)
Marlene M.
Orangeville
This product sounds awesome.....It's just what I've been waiting for as I have very fine and thing hair!!! I'd ,love to try it....how do I get a free sample???
ellen w.
kennetcook, Nova Scotia
I have not tried this shampoo and conditioner.my hair needs help.i color my hair all the time .hoping this will bring back some shine and volume .fingers crossed
Jacinthe T.
Shannon
Nous adorons ce produit ma fille et moi et souhaitons le garder. Nous cheveux sont soyeux à souhait brillants et le volume est parfait. Nos cheveux restent beaux toute la journée.
Alishia M.
Dartmouth, NS
I love Loreal products. Never tried this one yet but cant wait to try it for free. Its hard to find a product to work with my hair but most of Loreal products work wonders :)
Cherisse C.
Coquitlam
It'll be great to try this! I heard so many good reviews and feedback for it, like how it is great to help with volume and help with making one's hair soft and smooth! :)
Kirsten G.
Love this product. Will definitely not go back to any other hair products for washing my hair. Long lasting scent leaves my scalp nice and keeps the dandruff to a low minimum
10/10 would buy again (:
Lucy H.
Just about cleans my hair. Not a fan of this at all. Will spend the money on something a little better
Melanie C.
Toronto
It’s a good shampoo and conditioner. I have dry hair and it works for me. It smells good as well
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.