BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina S.
New Westminster , BC
This product is amazing! It's the only volumizing product I've used that doesn't dry out my hair. I'm usually a bit of a product snob I love loreal kerestase but I will continue to use this. I can't believe how much volume it's added
Olivia T.
Finland
It gives actually nice texture on your hair. It gets thicker, volume and it doesn't to much shine. Love it, beacuse i have really thin oily hair. plus, it gives a nice smell ♥
patricia g.
L'Oreal products are the best products for both my daughter and myself to use as we both are able to get what we need from the various types of products available to choose from. Keep up the good work.
Brittany M.
Saint John , NB
Love love this!! I got this for free from influenster and it is awesome!!
Great smelling shampoo and conditioner it has made my hair so much thicker in one week!! Amazing!!!
Crystal P.
Short Beach, NS
My hair does feel and look noticeably thicker. It has also dried out my hair just a little bit, but that works for me because I'm naturally oily. I really enjoy the smell and texture of the product.
Blanche B.
It is a decent product and delivers a bit of what it promised but I can hardly call the results a "lion's mane". Not sure if this needs to be used for a while before any real results are achieved. I did like the subtle, musky scent.
Jenn  B.
Brooklyn, NS
Got the L'Oreal products today in the mail and tried them. Really great products better then my usual shampoo that I purchase. Had a really great smell to it. Great product
Kelly F.
BRAMPTON, ON
I’m really enjoying this line so far and I hope that by the tenth shampoo I have such voluminous hair that even Snooki back in her Jersey Shore days would be envious of!
Fallon L.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I have been getting compliments since using all three products. I definitely feel a difference. My hair is softer and bouncier. I love the smell. It feels like I'm using salon quality product.
Lisa H.
dartmouth, NS
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditoner! It smells fabulous! And makes your hair smell and feel fantastic! It also makes your hair super shiny...i would totally recommend this to anyone.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.