BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

mona w.
toronto
Im really looking forward to trying this new shampoo and conditioner, my hair has been thinning from age and medications, will come back and let everyone know how it goes .
Maria G.
Saint John, NB
I received the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo, Conditioner, and booster in my VoxBox. I am so amazed at how full my hair feels and it is soooo soft. I love these products!
Cheryl D.
Peterborough
Really looking forward to trying these products. Its time for a change in shampoo and conditioner and it certainly sounds like this has everything I look for in a product.
Michele S.
moser river, Nova Scotia
I have been using this product for a little over a week now, my hair is actually more healthy looking now. It almost has life now. I think I really like this product!
Kris W.
Winnipeg
Always great products! Not sure what else to tell you. Just buy it :) I am just waiting for my samople products to check out what's new they come out with. You should probably do the same!
kathy c.
edmonton
Would love to try before I buy I have friends that use your products and they told me they very happy. but everybodys hair is different this is why I would like to try first thanks so much
Lauren S.
Finding this shampoo I thought would be a lifesaver, when I stared using it I didn't like it at all. It left my hair weighed down and not thick at all, I wasn't impressed with this at all.
Jillese G.
Prince george
Can't wait to try the product. I'm always happy with loreal products! Awaiting the arrival of this product patiently! I hope it's as great as their other products I have loved fo so long!
Lori R.
Cornwall, Ontario
I have always enjoyed using L'Oreal products, and am very excited to try the Fibralogy system! My hair has become thinner since I reached menopause, so I'm hoping this system will help!
Nataliia Z.
Winnipeg
I have very dry and thin hair which need some volume. Very excited to try L'Oreal products! Waiting for L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner samples. :)
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.