BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Krystal N.
Innisfil , ON
Love other L'Oreal products can't wait to try this one!! It's great for color treated hair and curly hair. Great pricing and love the smell!! Makes my hair feel amazing
Fallon L.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I have been getting compliments since using all three products. I definitely feel a difference. My hair is softer and bouncier. I love the smell. It feels like I'm using salon quality product.
Lisa H.
dartmouth, NS
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditoner! It smells fabulous! And makes your hair smell and feel fantastic! It also makes your hair super shiny...i would totally recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer W.
London, ON
I got a bunch of free samples of fibralogy shampoo and conditioner I fell I'm love with how it made my hair feel. just have not been able to find it where I shop yet
line c.
canada
C est comment vous faite je veu essailler des produits mes je suis nouvelle sa fait plusieur fois que je viens mes j arrive pas a n ens avoir merci d avance de vouloir m aider merci line
Kallie D.
Pembroke , ON
Love this set! It smells amazing and has actually made my hair much thicker. Even my friends noticed! I love that this works and is so inexpensive!! Best voxbox ever!
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Omg !
I love love love these products !!!!!! 😍
My flat thin limp hair has changed so much with only 1 use !!!!!!

These are definitely keepers ! 💞

Thank you influenster !!!! 😻💕
Jennifer A.
Beaumont, Alberta
These products are amazing!!! My hair feels thicker and fuller already. They smell great and make my hair feel light and full. Would definetley recommend buying these products to anyone who asks!! Great products!!!
Karen T.
Surrey, British Columbia
I just received this product to test and I love it! Will definitely buy it in the future. The shampoo and conditioner smells great, I know others thought the smell was to strong but that didn't seem to bother me. Makes my hair feel soft and fuller.
Sarah R.
Cebu, Balamban
I love L'oreal products and I'm really looking forward to this one. I have had amazing results with l'oreal products and I'm really hope this will work for me too.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.