BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

kelly s.
scarborough, Ontario
This product says i will notice a difference after 5 uses. i have used it 3 times so far, and believe it or not i already notice a slight difference in the thickness of my hair!!! i love this product!
Carolyn W.
Oshawa, ON
The shampoo and conditioner worked well and smelled fantastic. However as I already have thick-ish curly hair, I am not the best judge to say if it made my hair any thicker!
Avril ĺ.
Red Deer
Can't wait to try it out with my two older girls there hair and mine are hard to maintain cause we just can't find a great shampoo and conditioners that works. So We really can't wait to try it!
Kathryn H.
So far this product has added lift and softness to my fine dry hair, I have used it twice. My hair does not feel like it has any chemicals or film on the individual hair strands, it feels great!
Nancy M.
Dartmouth
Worst shampoo and conditioner i have ever used. Left a film on my scalp that caused my scalp to itch and left my hair thin not holding up to the promise of fuller hair
Maris F.
Milano
I do not satisfied with this Loreal product. After using shampoo and balsam I dont feel my hear is clean, does not shine. I cannot say anything about scalp. I was trying during one week, than had to change shampoo. Disappointed.
Sal Y.
Brampton, ON
I have been using this product for a couple of days now. I have to say the shampoo and conditioner combined are definitely showing a difference in volume compared to my dove shampoo and conditioner. Highly recommended!
jade t.
My favorite product it helped with dead ends and my thin hair after a week of using this product I notice instant shine a softness I totally would recommend this.
Julie T.
Sorel
Tres bon produit. J'adore tout les produits de l'Oreal. Cette nouvelle gamme de L'Oreal rend les cheveux soyeux et magnifique. Je le recommende à tout mes amies.
Huguette E.
Bellefond, NB
My hair is not fine but I'm always looking for more volume. Love this, gives me the volume I want. Also left my hair soft and shiny. Great scent as well. Overall it gets an A+
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.