BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bonnie C.
Cumberland bay, NB
I love L'oreal fibralogy it is greats smells so good . I have thin hair and this product makes imy hair thicker.I would recommended it to anyone with thin hair thanks influenster for choosing me and i cant for the next voxbox bonnie
Brittany D.
Campbellville, ON
I received a small sample pack in the mail from Influenster and I loved the way it made my hair feel! I definitely felt a difference with my somewhat thin hair. It feels fuller and more full of life! Great product, definitely recommend for anyone looking for a hair boost!
Jen L.
Brandon, Manitoba
I need sMine has thind out considerably over the years aging, operations omething to really help the dryness of my hair and repair rthe moisture and damage lost in having surgeries and pain killers to combat against the loss and breakage of my hair, and I would like to replenish my bounce when it comes to my hair
Evelyn P.
Leduc County, AB
I have dry fine medium length hair and have been using the shampoo, conditioner and booster for 2 weeks. My hair seems fuller and you don't use much product at all. I love it whether I flat iron or curl it and the smell is really nice. Definitely will keep using it!!
Freda M.
Hamilton, ON
After 7 washes, I notice a visible thickness to my hair. My pony tail has doubled in size! I also liked the scent, not to strong and not fruity. I think I will continue using this great product!
Melissa C.
Waterloo, On
To be honest this product didn't do anything it claimed to do. I have long fine hair, and I didn't see any difference in it at all. It is simple to use and easy enough to get done in a shower.
Erin W.
Peterborough
I really like this shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair feel thick, strong and soft and the smell is fantastic! I did receive this product for free to test but the opinions of it's outcome are purely my own, I would definitely repurchase this system.
Cristina  D.
North York, ON
I love L'oreal products and this is right up there with all the rest. I received this in my vbox and after one use noticed silky softer hair. I dye my hair and have highlights noticed it was more manageable and sleeker when I did my usual straight blowout!
Carla D.
Hamilton , ON
I have been using the collection for the last two weeks and I love it! It leaves a smooth feeling after the shower. My hair feels stronger and has more shine to it. It is also easier to brush through after the shower.
Wanda T.
Eganville
I would love to try the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo because I have fine hair and I would love to see how this works for me.It really sounds awesome in the other reviews I have read.
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.