BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Karen T.
Surrey, British Columbia
I just received this product to test and I love it! Will definitely buy it in the future. The shampoo and conditioner smells great, I know others thought the smell was to strong but that didn't seem to bother me. Makes my hair feel soft and fuller.
Emily Lynn S.
Toronto , Ontario
3 easy steps. shampoo and booster and condnitor , leave hair so soft and smell amazing for hrs. even next day i still my hair smelled good. thinking hair after 5 shampoo's
Sarah R.
Cebu, Balamban
I love L'oreal products and I'm really looking forward to this one. I have had amazing results with l'oreal products and I'm really hope this will work for me too.
Muriel J.
Paradise, NL
I love L'Oreal hair care and beauty cosmetics.The hair products makes my hair come alive and looks and feels stronger than ever before.Their cosmetics are the best products that money csn buy,I love everything about L'Oreal,I'm sold on L'O real.
marymoore
Ottawa
I am looking forward to trying L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo and Conditioner samples. I have fine hair strands and can certainly use some volume. Hard to grade not having used it but it sounds terrific .
Erica  H.
Victoria, British Columbia
I got my shampoo, conditioner and booster last week. I've only used it 3 times. I can feel the difference in thickness when I wash my hair... I love it!! However I'm not a fan on how it smells.... But I am a fan on how it works! So thank you!
rajwinder g.
winnipeg mb
Very good for my hair i loved it, it works wonderful. my hair has never felt better then after using this, ive only been using it for a few weeks nice and i already love it,.
Cor M.
Instantly made my hair feel thicker. I have only been using it for a week so I'm not sure exactly if it is working long term but so far my hair feels smooth and thick and is shiny. Smell is nice as well.
Lea L.
Pretty good product! Definitely saw a difference and recommend it! Check around at different stores before you buy to compare prices and don't forget to use it in the right order with the other products from the line!
emma walpole w.
Waterloo, ON
I love these products make you hair feel so soft and silky full of health just like when you apply shea cocoa butter to dry skin, the feeling of softness and luxury
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.