BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wanda T.
Eganville
I would love to try the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo because I have fine hair and I would love to see how this works for me.It really sounds awesome in the other reviews I have read.
Carla D.
Hamilton, ON
I have been using the collection for the last two weeks and I love it! It leaves a smooth feeling after the shower. My hair feels stronger and has more shine to it. It is also easier to brush through after the shower.
Cristina  D.
North York, ON
I love L'oreal products and this is right up there with all the rest. I received this in my vbox and after one use noticed silky softer hair. I dye my hair and have highlights noticed it was more manageable and sleeker when I did my usual straight blowout!
Erin W.
Peterborough
I really like this shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair feel thick, strong and soft and the smell is fantastic! I did receive this product for free to test but the opinions of it's outcome are purely my own, I would definitely repurchase this system.
Charity K.
kitchener, ontario
I received from influenster for testing purposed the brand new L’Oreal Paris Fibralogy hair care products! it gave my usually fine hair a nice fullness that made it easier to style
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
This fibralogy line smells good, although there are times when I feel like they smell similar to robitussin. They definitely work. I have seen a difference the first time I used it.
Kimi M.
Victoria, BC
Thank you influenster for the opportunity to test out L'Oreal fibralogy shampoo and conditioner. I love it, my hair hasn't felt this soft and looked thi nice in a long time. #FibralogyWorks
Miriam S.
Toronto
I was so excited when I got the box! I thought I finally have a product where I didn't have to blow dry my hair to get serious volume! (I don't blow dry my fine hair) Well, I was wrong! My hair Feels fantastic, and smells great, however I don't see a change. :-( I really wish I did.
Jody W.
Fredericton , NB
The Fibralogy Shampoo, booster and Conditioner smell amazing! My *very fine, thin hair* feels and looks thicker, and my hair feels smoothr and stronger. A great trio of products!
heidi r.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This product replaces my root booster
Love it!!!! Great smell and genuinely thickens my hair with out residue and sticky hold like root booster. Will definitely be repurchasing
Claire R.
Is this okay for oily-prone hair?
Geneva  R.